Herb/seasoning fluffs! (Art by EdgyJr)

The newest addition to your kitchen! These little fellas make great cooking companions and love letting their owners use their plants for food!

They’re really easy to care for. Just give them lots of sun and water. If you have a normal fluffy these fellas even will eat fluffy waste as it is nutritious for their plants, all the while not creating any waste themselves! They’ll even eat their own plant if it goes bad to make more room for new herbs and spices to grow.

Slightly smaller than the average fluff, these cuties are easy to manage and don’t cause much of a mess. Also, the more love you give them, the fresher their plants will taste! Don’t let them get too lonely or sad though. It’ll make for bad food.

29 Likes

Somthing something wario

4 Likes

Title was a tad misleading but I am not disappointed by these results. I am always happy with fluffies as edible.

3 Likes

Funny thing is, my headcanon has a fluffy named Wario, and he loves garlic as much as his namesake.

Could be funny if he met a garlic fluffy.

My headcanon has vampires too, so there’s also potential there. Garlic fluffies could be the hip new trend among vampire hunters…

4 Likes

What about raisin oatmeal cookie fluffies?

Raisin oatmeal cookies are basically edible middle fingers. If you bake raisin oatmeal cookies when you could have baked chocolate chip cookies, you’re going to Hell. It’s a fact.

3 Likes

Given it seems to be common among fluffy stories; could a parsley fluffy even breed? :thinking:

2 Likes

Neat. Got any weed fluffies?

3 Likes

Those are in the back

2 Likes

They don’t breed but you can plant new ones that grow up from the ground when they’re ready

3 Likes

I think I’ve seen those before.

And I’ve got rasta fluffies… another potentially interesting interaction…

3 Likes

How much smaller are they? Will the fit on a window sil garden?

2 Likes

They’d fit in a hanging flower pot if that helps

2 Likes

Ah… :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

I unironically love oatmeal raisin cookies, so “oatmeal raisin cookie fluffies” would be fine with me. That said, if it’s chocolate chip you want, chocolate chip you shall get.

(You can make any cookie “fluffy cookies” by using fluffy tallow instead of butter. Or use fluffy butter!)

3 Likes