Herd invasion || Commissioned by Za (Dragonixa)

Damn, it’s been a while since I posted anything! I guess work sucked me up this much lately :,)
But hey! I guess I’m back at it, as much as I can :heart:

Finally finished a long dued commission for @Za, based on his amazing story that I recommend for you to check out if you haven’t already!

Anyways, please enjoy UwU

Really hope you liked it and let me know how have y’all been :heart:
Wub you!
Nixy UwU

118 Likes

Your expressions are amazing as always.

9 Likes

Every single time I commission you, it’s like you just pull the scenes right out of my head! I don’t know how you do it, but it’s AMAZING! Always great working with you, looking forward to the next time.

13 Likes

Oh that gunshot panel is fucking class.

This is gonna be great.

6 Likes

i’ll admit , ive been absent from FC too, Glad to see your alive and kicking tho

2 Likes

Thank you x3

2 Likes

I look forward to more of our collaborations ^w^ And I never have a clue how it happens lol

1 Like

Thanks a lot UwU My personal favorite is actually the panel right after, with the brain parts all over the place :smiley: I’m so proud of how that one came out for some reason~

2 Likes

That just happens I feel like, it’s good to have a break from time to time to regain some energy and focus on life a bit ^^’

2 Likes

i’ve been going back to my roots of stuff i usually draw

2 Likes

Aaaand I got into pokemon lol

1 Like

i been into pokemon since diamond and pearl came out

1 Like

I always liked it briefly as a kid, and nowadays I just like to play the old games :stuck_out_tongue: Actually started to watch the anime from the start as well lately~
Also, I have a casual project in mind of making a Poland-based region and I already designed basic forms of my starters ^^

1 Like

its good your watching the series ! well the ash pokemon arc as his journey finally ended last year.

thats great!

2 Likes

I guess he’s no longer a 10yo, huh? Our little boi grew up so fa… um, at a steady rate! Only took him like 20 years or so to become a teenager xd

Here are my puppies UwU Adorsa, Basitrice and Sawaren :smiley:

6 Likes

yeah. Were getting new protags in the anime.

Oh my god! Babies!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to work on their evolutions, I have some cool ideas in mind C:

1 Like

i did an ox theme Fire starter awhile back

2 Likes

Do show :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes