Herd Invasion [Kslatt]

53 Likes

God… I’m already thinking of a brutal, slow, agonising death for each and every single one of the worthless creatures.

Except the ‘nu wan’ foal, and maybe the grey unicorn at the front, they at least seem mildly okay. Brown has probably been bullied too much to have any kind of selfishness left, and grey is actually concerned about another one of the herd (even if it’s the Smarty).

8 Likes

disgusting freeloaders

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

1 Like

well time to start the weed whacker and seal off that hole in the fence so there’s no escape for the rest.

Is this art an illustrationof your herd story?

(post deleted by author)

Unrelated

1 Like

The hell is happening to the foal by the tree?

Oh good. More target practice, firewood, and other fun things to make out of these unwanted dumbfucks.

1 Like

Disgustingly Chaotic

I see those eyes in the window

Death

1 Like

Part of me enjoys the typical headcanon about Fluffies enjoying being ‘clean’ as keeping them in filthy conditions adds a level of psyche damage which is always nice.

Then you get scenes like these where Fluffies enjoy being filthy fucking creatures and it just adds to the disgust.

4 Likes

Fantastic picture!
So many little scenes, very well done.
That green fluff with the purple hair, she dies last, drowning in shit for what she wants from that foal.

I think they enjoy being clean, but most are simply to stupid to either know how to clean themselves, or too stupid to realize they ARE dirty

1 Like

just chilling

counting up how many there are, and working out how many rounds I’ll need

Green and purple mare first. Pink fat bestest second. Smarty third.

From there…hmmm, we’ll play by ear. The little “Nu wan!” foal can live, most of the rest of this lot are probably ending up in a hole.

Yeah, same.

The Pink and Orange mare and her mate seem like they might be alright as well.

But shit, I am gonna need to reload at least once here. Better pick the priority targets…