He's Coming. (art and drabble by seacollides)

tw implied rape

He’s done nothing wrong.

But Daddy is approaching him, a smile gracing his lips. It was a sick and sardonic smile, nothing like a proper father’s. He holds a leather whip in his palms, the material reflecting the dim fluroscent lights humming above them, casting dark shadows across the concrete floor.

“Berry,” Daddy coos, eyes swirling like pools of tar, “Daddy’s got something for you today.”

Berry shakes his head. “N-no,” he whispers. “Bewwy… Bewwy am good boy! Bewwy did nothing-”

“Hush now, Berry,” Daddy says, reaching a hand out to stroke his mane. Berry flinches and stumbles backwards.

It’s always like this.

Daddy has other friends to play with. Why does he pick him?

He’s wasting away in this rotten cage. It smells of day-old carcasses and forgotten kibble. The low whines of others like him are the only sounds in this hell when Daddy’s away. And when Daddy’s here, only he’s silent while the others scream.

He’s silent because he’s not like the others. He’s not going to run away. Daddy loves him… Daddy loves him most.

“Berry,” Daddy says sternly, a faux smile etched onto his features, “if you’re not going to be a good boy, Daddy will punish you.”

He freezes.

No. No, no, no. No more punishment.

“NO!” Berry shrieks, chipped hooves digging into the ground. “Bewwy no wan punishment! Bewwy am good boy! No! No, NO!”

“Shh… That’s it. You’re a good boy, right Berry?”

“Y-yes, Bewwy am good boy… Bewwy be- be q-quiet…”

He doesn’t complain as Daddy drops his pants.

It’s always like this.

It always will be,

and it will never change.

small really dark drabble for my first ever fluffy art- please be nice lol

18 Likes

This is some nasty shit… Will we get a sequel? :grimacing:

5 Likes

Depends… :)) unless you want one?

4 Likes

I- I kinda want one. Not hugbox, not sadbox. Something just how the daddy gives him better food when berry doesn’t scream, or how berry still loves his daddy - not wholesome but neutral

3 Likes

I’d read that

3 Likes

Noot, noot: to everyone who’s still interested, here’s the prequel of sorts to Berry’s sad life

2 Likes