Hewwo siw, hab 'ou heawd of ow wowd and saviow? (by: iFluffybooru)

After a series of assaults on missionaries several churches decided to outsource conversions to the much more expendable fluffy population. The fluffies haven’t quite figured out that differing religions aren’t supposed to work together yet however.

A request made by @BloodyBoots and @SqueakyFriend a few weeks ago that I’ve finally finished up.

19 Likes

Yo, Blue got that hanging dick

10 Likes

my god blue’s cock is MASIVE

11 Likes

I don’t remember this lol

7 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Part of me wanted to say it’s the IIIusion of Iength but then I compared the body portions of the art and compIeted the circIe to figure where it and Iegs/shaft were attached assuming similar pIaces on the body…

BIue is definetIy a Iong Ieg short body type.

6 Likes

Then you were probabIy moIested and suppressing the memory.

4 Likes

Now based off the size of a standard book of mormon calculate the length and width. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok, so hardback…

7.3" x 5.2". So~
verification

Ok I tiIted the books Iines to straighten it and Iined it up… But I dont trust myseIf to properIy divide each side’s axis appropriately

After fixing pixei shrinkage due to resizing and accounting for initiaI wide draw iine…

6.7x1" is my rough estimate now.

4 Likes

cringe-comp-cringe-shrek

5 Likes

The urge to make an Enfie Babbeh reference is stronger than I expected.

The exposed dicks aren’t helping to change my mind either

4 Likes

I assure you, the exposed penises are an integral part of the image’s lore.

7 Likes

Only real ones can grasp the subtle nuances the cocks add to the world building behind the image

6 Likes

this is long-waist-short-legs erasure and i feel erased pbthtbhtbth xD

4 Likes

:hocho::fist_left::melting_face:

1 Like

repay my work by figuring voIume and weight now

3 Likes

I thought you were supposed to answer the door naked to these guys, not the other way around.

I can’t stop staring.

4 Likes

Depends on if you are going to invite them inside?

2 Likes

Chain 'em up in the basement with the evangelical fluffies and the Jehovah’s Witnessfluffs.

3 Likes

You wanna religious experience? Let’s crucify them upside down then light em up and send em to hell.

3 Likes