Hey Racecar! *poke....poke-poke.....* You okay buddy?

@BFM101 submit Crimson

1 Like

I would but he’s quite controversial. The reasons why people love him - his foul-mouth, his psychopathy etc - are the same reasons why people hate him.

Besides, introducing newcomers with a mascot who’s a cannibalistic serial killing rapist who dabbles in mutilation, molestation and necrophilia doesn’t exactly scream ‘Welcome’.

2 Likes

You What GIFs | Tenor
Didn’t know about the necrophilist part, but thanks xD

1 Like

Thanks. I’m not sure how to do a banner, since I have no experience with digital art.
But I’d love to do one in the future when I learn how to do it.
Although technically one of my Fluffies already got featured as Unity

1 Like

Classic lmao.

1 Like

It should be easy enough to make a banner using traditional art.
Just make a banner that is 4x as wide as it is tall
The leftmost quarter should have unity in it, and nothing else
Make the background a single, solid color that is easily removable, kinda like a green screen
(remember that you can’t use this background color anywhere else in the image, or that will likely get removed too)
And if at all possible, scan the banner in as high a quality as you can.

1 Like

I can see who it was, but it’s funnier not to tell you

Wouldn’t have it any other way hoss.

1 Like

oh wait, HE WILL DIE, evermind

…I’ve heard worse ideas…

Ehhh, not necessarily. Racecar won’t die from this.
I guess
But no, death is not a necessity.
(It’s just not out of the question, either)

I got tagged for what I assume is suggesting I submit an OC for this, but I have no idea who since only two of my fluffies are unicorns (and they’re both minor characters). Gotta ask, who got suggested or was it just “Squeaky should try for it”?

It was the community-conglomeration Melb McLovin that was suggested

However I would personally love to see any random haystack of a Squeakyfluff on the banner.

Haha oh man, Melb McLovin as the mascot would be one heck of an introduction for any newbies. May be a bit too complex for how small the icon is, sadly, but I’ll see if I can try doing a non-Melb submission.

1 Like

Not to mention it would likely encourage the “My Edgy OC” crowd.

We can always try and comically fail, loony tunes style

1 Like

I offer Glue Eater for Unity. He’s had his past encounter with old one eyed willy, sure, but I’m sure the two of them can put their differences aside for an impartial judging. Which is to say, I did this for the fun of it and I fully expect it to not get picked. <3

7 Likes

fluffyunity
the degenerate unity you always wanted

4 Likes

Now we know how Mcgee earns a living.

no one pays for bad jokes silly homunculus

2 Likes

Look at me, Im unicorn!!!

2 Likes