Hey, we are enfing here! (by: artist-kun)

109 Likes

Omg his face!

6 Likes

cheh !

4 Likes

Fluffies fucking like fools fail to follow through and find out that flatness feels fucking awful

9 Likes

f f f f;f ff fuf ;f ffof f fe f :v

1 Like

The guy in the bulldozer is the founder of the Flat Fluffy Society.

5 Likes

Ok, I normally hate this kind of lack of compassion from the humans. But hot damn, even I have to draw the line somewhere, these two are better off as part of the road rather than spreading their moronic genes around!

4 Likes

That’s what we call “a fuck seizure”.

3 Likes

No breaks on the enf train!

Or the steamroller.

4 Likes

I absolutely love that derped face

3 Likes

Q: What happened to the rest?
A: Huh?
Q: Of the fluffies. There’s no way that a fluffy flattened that much is going to leave such a small footprint. So where did the rest go?
A: I presume that it exploded out of the fluffies’ skins and splattered forward of the steamroller at very high pressure.
Q: That…sounds really gruesome.
A: Yes. And painful.
Q: Wouldn’t that stress out the poor construction workers?
A: Depends. In my timeline they’d have to park the steamroller until they could stop laughing, and they’d be joking about it for years.

3 Likes

Are fluffies eligible for the Darwin Award?

1 Like

They walk! They talk!

Hasbio™ is proud to introduce…

Your very own Darwin Award® you can bring home to the kids!

2 Likes

Stupid creatures with stupid priorities - I love it! The idea that because babies are so important even a steamroller should stop for their sake is one of the funniest examples of fluffy mentality I can think of. :rofl:

@Tyrconnel They never evolved via natural selection in the first place, so I’d say they were disqualified before they even started dying in droves.

5 Likes

There’s something beautiful about this. Stupid fuckers to ENTITLED to breed that they belligerently put themselves in the way of this thing and expect IT to move.

Beautiful

1 Like

The perfect road.

I choose to believe the road originally went in another direction but the driver decided to make a detour when he saw these two.

2 Likes

sorry, fresh road markings suggest otherwise

Ah, didn’t see the already flattened road.

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like