Heyo, want a drawing?

Is it still open, or are you not taking any more commissions?

1 Like

I’ll take more.

1 Like

If you wanna draw hugbox protag and some of his fluffies i support

3 Likes

Sure

1 Like

Horrorbox Request.
The drawing would be of a Giant Spider eating and laying eggs in a Fluffy.
Somehow the Fluffy is still alive… Crying… Bleeding… Etc.

3 Likes

“Gordan Freeman in the flesh, or rather in the fluff.”

1 Like

I’d love a drawing of Rain or Lee from one of my stories, I really want a new avatar pic for FluffyCommunity. :slight_smile: I’d greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

I’d really love if you could do a commission of whichever fluffy at whichever state you’d want, from my writing series, on my gallery. If not, or if you don’t wanna read so much for just one drawing, I completely understand, and otherwise to that, I’ll take a fluffy being skinned alive :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

While thinking of ideas that would fit your art style the best, I came across [Huggy boi] (Artist: Somethingcheeky) and came up with this: A female anthro holding a regular fluffy with one hand while talking happily on a phone. She’s so focused on the call that she doesn’t notice that she’s supporting the other fluffies entire weight by his balls.

1 Like

I am surprised that mods still didn’t gave you a “nutcracker” badge

2 Likes

Side note for anyone who sees this, it was boiling hot two hours ago. Gotta love Colorado

5 Likes

animate a fluffy (it can be any one) having their legs transform into human limbs (make them look scared during it then die after 3 seconds after the transformation)

1 Like

And we have a stable -20 most of the time. How is this even possible? I mean your… thing

2 Likes

Ayo calm down fella, just a drawing, animation would take too much even if it’s short

2 Likes

okay

2 Likes

Yeah by hand that would take at least two weeks to do.

1 Like

Welcome to colorado land of sun, sudden snow storms, a little rain and then sun again.

2 Likes

Y’all praise the sun god?

1 Like

We pray for rain, never enough water.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like