high functioning sensitive babbeh ?

Sounds about right for fluffies.

Depends on who you ask.
RAP/Turbine went with it being a born with genetic condition iirc

1 Like

In the Turbine image it seems to an actual development defect. As in the foal can’t even eat proper food.

which could be genetic, or could also be from a mother who refuses to let him wean.

1 Like

I personally think its an actual development or birth defect and not a condition like autism.
Fluffies are borked to begin with.

2 Likes

I think it’s a catch-all term for multiple related and unrelated things.

A touch of foal tism ?

If it was me i would made it into an umbrella term for all foals that are for whatever reason behind in development, and not just one specific condition. After all, the term was coined by a fluffy mare, and they can’t sometimes determine if the foal is dead, yet alone diagnose someone with autism

3 Likes

I can agree with that somewhat.

Consensus reached?

Think we best wait to see what foalout4 has to say about it if anything before reacing a conclusion.

1 Like

Maybe? Fluffy terminology is always a bitch

1 Like

I mean, I hate to say the thing but it really all does depend on one’s headcanon.
Some might need it to be genetic for a story or a piece of art. Others might need it to be a developed condition.

1 Like

So umbrella term then, think that’s the easiest to go with and covers the most ground.

4 Likes

I’m gonna say No.

Fluffies are already pretty fucking limited, they cap out at a 5 year old human’s brain capacity (best case scenario). I don’t think that it makes sense, for fluffies, to add both the “useless peeper” and “able to mask being a useless peeper” genetic tags to the same already-pretty-stupid chimera biotoy.

Not gonna get into how it works in humans because it just doesn’t apply to fluffies, period.

2 Likes

I’ve always interpreted ‘sensitive babbehs’ as being some other sort of developmental disability, possibly with separation anxiety towards the mom (whether that’s due to a separate facet of the condition or just being dependent on the mom is up for debate). If you pay attantion, the purple fatass’s wings are really small, almost as if malformed, along with the “chirping even when the eyes are open and past the point they would begin to speak”.

As for the ‘fatass’ bit, it’s really mostly due to the aforementioned separation anxiety, plus the fact that the mom overfeeds the sensitive babbeh.

1 Like

ya’ll are looking real deep for an explanation to a spoiled fluffy

Sensitive babies can all die. You didnt suck at your moms tit killing all of your siblings because you’re a fat useless fuck. Big dif