Hippolyta and Crimson by Chikahiro

Josef heard growling beside him and looked down at Crimson, snarling at the pair. “Say da wowd daddeh, Crimson num da wittew kunt den fuk da mawe.”

Hipolyta rolled her eyes. “Twy it dummeh, Hipowita nu scawed of yu.”

From @BFM101’s Requiem For A Doctor part 5 Requiem For A Doctor Ch. 5 [By BFM101]

As a random note: Hippolyta’s cheeks are puffed out. She is a Smarty AND a Toughie after all :wink:

21 Likes

Nice design on the stressing and going insane Josef at the background.

The headbutts of the century. :grin:

3 Likes

Crimson looks mean and I love it.

I mean he’ll still lose this fight but at least he’ll die looking sharp.

5 Likes

I think we can all agree that winning a fight doesn’t amount to much if the war is lost.

Summary

And at least as of Chapter 5? I’d say Napolean and Hippolyta are on the losing side of the war for Josef’s mind.

3 Likes

Thank you! Image search insanity turned up a great photo that I then manipulated to make into the background. Their colors are muted and highlights inverted sorta, but since they’re hallucinations…

2 Likes

Reminds me of the cover of the final arc for Jojo Part 4

KURAZY DIAMONDO vs KIRA KUIN

3 Likes

lol - that pompadour!

Thanks @Oculusfluffy! I had a thought of this while driving home and had to do it. I’m really enjoying @bfm101’s story right now, and was totally stoked when they asked if they could include Napoleon and Hippolyta in this capacity. @FallenAngel007’s Samuel and Caesar are in it too.

It’s making me wonder about other crossover possibilities to be honest. Besides the one I’m working on now.

3 Likes

Did you mean to misspell crimson in the title?

2 Likes

Fixed, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes