History-87 By Skull

5 sin título-1

In some cultures with ancient customs, they adopted the fluffys as ceremonial decoration tools, in the towns that are still far from civilization, keep their Aztec and Mayan roots and fight with other tribes, the fluffys helped a lot so that these tribes did not disappear for its juicy meat and warm fur, however, in some tribes, the most brutal and warlike woman is worthy of choosing the most beautiful fluffys and using their fur as a symbol of projection before going to die in battle or being offered as a sacrifice. .

16 Likes

Giving me Pillar woman vibes lol

3 Likes

Love it.

Keep them cultural ties tight. Some of those old cultures don’t get the respect they deserve.

Thanks for the historical nod.

1 Like

Thank you, where I come from, the Mayan culture has been quite interesting for me, in my country there are ruins that can be visited (I have not gone due to lack of money and the covid) and there is a park with a small staircase but it is dangerous to go Because of the gang members, before there was a museum nearby and they had a large stone turtle on display, and many stelae, but in my country art and heritage is forgotten and buried.

2 Likes

I like Dicks and Big ass of mens :v

1 Like

Screeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Like

Reminder that the original Britons practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism, notably burning virgin girls to death after starving them to end rain and performing group rape on one then tying her to a tree and shooting her with hundreds of arrows even after death to bring rain.

Originally thought to be part of Roman propaganda, the more we discover about the early British the more it turns out to be true.

There’s a reason Roman diplomats from their colonies on the island said they were a people who could not be civilized and recommended exterminating every single one.

1 Like

The Aztecs & Mayans, at least, were civilized, though I suspect even my British ancestors would pale at the scale of Aztec bloodletting. But I suppose being able to afford that kind of extravagance is one of the benefits of civilization.

1 Like

" Honorius wrote letters to the cities in Britain, bidding them to take precautions on their own behalf." - The New History of Zosimus

Oh, wow. Thanks for those photos. I hope you get the chance to visit some more of those sites in the future if you haven’t already. That’s some amazing stonework. That old world craftsmanship is the stuff of legend.