"Hmm, not the color I wanted. Better luck next time." (by devilish_zimi)

79 Likes

I hope he survives. The can could provide just enough insulation to keep him from freezing. I want him to shiver half to death at night, bake in the hot afternoon sun, and repeat for as long as possible.

11 Likes

I hope he gets hypothermia in the limbs. Gets rescued/pillowed, then is forced to watch leggy babies run and play.

7 Likes

Maybe after a couple of rounds of this, some kid will kick the can like it’s a football-- snapping the foals spine on impact with the wall it crashes into.

This could either end the fluffy’s suffering, or only add to it. Your pick :pray:

4 Likes

Maybe she’ll get a pink colt.

It’s a shame. This one has decent colors. It might have been a model pet.

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

its actually also one of the first two I’ve drawn that wasn’t pink. I don’t know why I want them all to be pink so bad. I’ve literally had to force myself to start drawing other colors… if I’m going to start drawing comics they can’t ALL be pink. Maybe I’m the lady I made up for this post :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I don’t know that it is worse to die of hypothermia or starve because milk froze

1 Like

Starvation. Hypothermia eventually causes paradoxical overheating, and you die thinking you’re nice and toasty.

4 Likes

As a fellow pink obsessed fiend, I am here to tell you to do it!!!

I love your art so much though :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Awe, poor thing. Here, let me help you lil’ guy!

5 Likes

You madman

Well my choice would be partial paralysis. Enough to bang on the glass but a constant reminder that he’ll never run and play again.

2 Likes

pink is the best color tho

I’m fonder of black and green. Pink just has the advantage of being nearly as flexible as red wrt working with other colours.