Hobbo Mummah (Moesius) - Hugbox

Preaching to the choir here, but I agree that this is a phenomenally well done ending.

As some who usually prefers abuse for the drama that it provides, I think this is by far better because there’s more character development happening. In my opinion, a lot of hugbox stories fail at providing a compelling narrative and fall flat as a result, but with a good premise and good execution this is easily resolved and I’d say this is a shining example that showcases to even the most seasoned abusers that when it comes to fluffies, it’s never about box preference, it’s all just about how well it’s written.

Good stuff. Naturally the encompassing art is intricate and a wonderful addition as well.

3 Likes

;u; thanks xD

1 Like

I momentarily misread “Aftew Fwankwin” as fluffspeak for “Aretha Franklin” lol

1 Like

I love the backstory of the fluffy too, even with all the slurping, you have my adoration my friend

1 Like

you read it all ? xD stop doing this folks
and I don’t deserve it :v no one do, stop adore people èé no one deserve it ! everyone except maybe this guy :
(thanks though xD)

1 Like

Lovely work. All that detail and nuance. The visual story telling between the art and type was great. Well done!

1 Like

1 Like

Yes. The abuse ending also manages to be one of the few abuse comics that elicits genuine sympathy from me, rather than amusement and glee at the suffering. I’m not sure what it is—something just causes me to react differently in this case.

The foals make me want to rip and tear. But the mother… it really seems as though she’s been through enough.

I’m glad to have a chance to revisit this.

Oh gosh I love this to no end!