Hobbo Mummah (Moesius) - Hugbox

abuse-ending

71 Likes

This is a rare instance where the hugbox outcome is better than the abuse outcome.

15 Likes

Hehe, Brique (thinks of old expression ‘brick shithouse.’).

2 Likes

Sounds like she was already too far gone, an unwilling danger to her and her kids.

Maybe taking her in was the better option. At least in terms in helping the kids actually live

8 Likes

for real ? ‘o’ (thanks if it is)

xD

you seriously read everything I wrote ? xD

7 Likes

I’m so happy to see this! I’m legit crying. Also the little blanket for her tummeh is some of the best and more accurate details I’ve seen about pregnancy on here. :clown_face::heart:

4 Likes

Was she derped when the other fluffies hurt her?

She slobbers a lot.

4 Likes

Ahhhh she’s such a good girl~! She looks very pretty with her babies. You did amazing!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

whoa she had a sore eye
that really adds to the whole story
she was a brave mother all the time
great art as always

5 Likes

Why does she drool?

3 Likes

Could be nerve damage on that side of the face. That kind of thing really screws up a lot, including feeling how much saliva is present/the reflex to swallow.

2 Likes

I’m a hugboxer so I enjoyed this ending

3 Likes

Warms my heart to know the foals will be given the best chance at this point because she definitely seems like she needs help.

3 Likes

I got the gist of what she was saying

1 Like

thank you, and the pregnancy scarf is more inspired from the “human kind” of it, like put the weight of it more on the whole body to not ruin her back (at least in my head ^^')

thanks >w<

thanks :3 I like my ferals look “un-neat” :stuck_out_tongue:

previous, non lethal, stroke she had month ago (mostly “healed up” at this point, no vet care would imrpove it now) (it’s a recurrent question though xD)

yes :3

6 Likes

Aww this makes me happy, I’m glad that you made a hugbox ending as well. Hopefully the mummah will be away from that old herd of hers and can be safe.

2 Likes

You make the pathetic adorable. Also, fluffies are known for yapping incessantly but this one is quite intelligent for its species and it’s perfectly capable of maintaining a coherent discourse.

1 Like

Feel sad bout her eye, its worst when she was cleaned hope one day it get treated.

The foals are soo adorable :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and added the accessories on them :blush:

Love the blah words as she talks nonstop :sweat_smile:

At least she have a home now.

1 Like

I loved the abuse one but the hugbox rute is not only wholesome as hugbox is by nature, but we also had a lot of backstory from her, poor little thing :c

1 Like

Hugbox ended firt with abuse :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m just sad to see the horror box ended at last position ^^’ I have great plans about it and I’ll do it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: because I’m a big boy and I do what I want :v)

yeah, my first idea was to make what she say a bunch a different piece of her story. But I ended it late at night and my lazyness won the duel ^^’ (also thanks :3)

yeah xD the dirtyness hides a lot of imperfection (but it’s better to have an unappealing eye clean that disguised) and thanks :3 I think that clothes are not used enough on fluffies

thanks :3 I wanted to add something more on the hugbox to justify it’s place on the side of the abuse ending :3 glad you liked it ^w^

2 Likes