Hobbo Mummah (Moesius) - Abuse

hugbox-ending

68 Likes

Incredibly brutal

3 Likes

well, at least she has a foal left to take care and don’t need to worry about an infected eye anymore.

2 Likes

Oof. So hard to read. Especially the eye stuff. Definitely made me emotional. lol. Good job as always Moesius.

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

I mean, dudes got a point. Why have more foals if she can’t look after the ones she has?

And don’t tell me she might have gotten raped, Fluffy bodies can block off legitimate rapes if they don’t want a pregnancy

6 Likes

yes :smiling_imp:

well she will soon have more and she still have her eye :stuck_out_tongue: but now it has a pen stick between it and her eyelead xD

oof ! sorry xD

well, not in my canon :confused: mares have no ways to “discard” unwanted foals.

6 Likes

Mine neither, I was just being sarcastically stupid by parroting political idiots.

4 Likes

han xD was afraid :v I just try to remember such scenario in your stories but I can’t ^^’ (and it’s a too spread idea from people I met I won’t try to change it at this spoint xD just glad you’re not one of them :v)

1 Like

2 Likes

Deep cut

That way she can just eat the least pretty foals so she has enough milk for the best ones.
…
That seems like something you’d write.

1 Like

:cry: the sad life of a feral.

2 Likes

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Not a fan of black comedy?