Hobb's End part 1 by (sullieduser611)

It was 2009 and the summer heat was high, when you were a bit thirsty, you wanted a drink of spiral cherry soda. It is your favorite drink from the clear glass bottle that had a aluminum cap to seal it. When you heard a knock at the front door, who could it be at this time you had no guest coming over. Mom and dad were out of town, and it sam was at her boyfriend, another tap at the door as if who ever it was wanted to see you?

“Hold yo horses i am coming!” You shouted from the kitchen as you put the bottle down and made your way to the front, upon oppening the door you saw no one till a soft voice called out. Making you look down at the porch it was the neighbor’s fluffy bill , what was he doing out so late in the afternoon usually he’s indoors by 8:30pm when the last of the sun’s rays started to set?

“Oh hi bill what’s up?” You asked him, he looked up at u with a smile and spoke back. “wwell ish wot wetter fwom daddeh it shay take to ou?” He said in his broken english, your neighbor and bestfriend Thomson Woodbury, or you jokingly call him tommy. Has been out of town for the past two months now his wife lisa must have seen the letter? If not she was probably out with their six year old kid. You do wonder who had delivered it maybe it was UPS, but if it was addressed to you why would it be to his home perhaps the delivery mixed up address?

It had your name? Bill stood silent wondering what you were about to say, he felt his stomach rummble slightly. Which had brought your attention to him, “oh i am guessing lisa and julian are out and about?” Bill nodded before scampering off the porch and across the lawn back into tommy’s home. He was eccentric which was odd for a fluffy. Usually cause their dumber then a sack of potattos.

But like Lisa said Bill was smarter then a average fluffy, even if he spoke broken english. As you saw the magnetic lock of the dog door flapped as you saw his brown and purple spotted rear end dissappeared. Into the quite home you soon sighed and returned to drink the soda you left outside. But something didn’t feel right, he said daddeh sent this letter to directly to you…

You decide to open the letter and read was meant for your eyes only. The letter seems to be fresh with the ink that was a blue hue.

[ Hello i hope you are well, my friend i am sorry but i could not reach you via email, or by phone. Due to how under developed location here in the northern lands of Massachusetts, due to consisting on ecological surveys. Man you wouldn’t believe the the wild life out here have been keeping the feral population down by twenty five percent, sure it dose not sound like much but it is! But that’s not the only thing i found here lately i seen, the local ferals acting different?]

You took a minute to go over the end of that paragraph of that tommy had written, for even if ecological surveys was not the career path you chosen from what you had learn from tommy fluffies are usually known to be cowards. What could cause the local ferals to be different?

[ Lately the typical smarty that i have encountered, show signs of religious delusions instead of speaking about a sky daddeh they speak of two fluffies that they called the old Daddeh and Great mummah. This has left me quite perturbed due to ferals. Usually don’t have any connection to religious ferver, but lately i been fallowing the ferals to this abandon steeple here in the forlorn town of Hobb’s end.]

Hobb’s end… you heard of the town, it was once a thriving river town that was submerged when the river had risen during a mass flood. But there were rummors that some kind of cult who had cause the waters to rise and through the wytching ways. Did tommy stumble upon a cult that has been manipulating a feral heard as ritualistic sacrifices?

This caused you to feel concerned for tommy’s safety cause if this was a reason he has not returned home it be best to drive out to Hobb’s end and look for him. Cause knowning how far out in the sticks that place is you doubt the locals are the most welcoming. You sighed knowing that this would probably not gonna end well, it reminded you of his last escapade cause you to bailed him out of a fluffy sex ring, in los angles.

“What the hell have you, gotten into this time tommy? Fuck man i am gonna have to bail you out again.” You said in annoyance, after finishing the soda you saw what was also add to the end of the letter as well.

[ p.s. i need you to bring Bill, oddly enough there were posters of him here in town. Since they both have a splotch of purple fur on his right eye. ]

This was interesting since why would he want bill to come along as well, there shouldn’t be a reason to bring the lil guy along, after all he was a stray foal tommy found five years ago, and knowing how fluffies age he hasn’t lost his luster in the fur or shading he still virbarnt brown with purple spots. He should be greying and lack of mobility but bill seemed surprisingly spry.

You know that, so in the morning you will ask lisa to barrow bill and head to Hobb’s end and look for tommy and bring him home and if need be peaceful or by violent means necessary.

1 Like