Hobb's end part 2 by ( Sullieduser611)

You woke up early today it was four-thirty in the morning, you started the with preparations with having your bug out bag filled with ammunition and medical supplies. As you pulled the weapons trunk under your bed opening it you had the custom guns you salvaged and taken from. In the twisted fluffy bar incident, from Los Angeles.

You had one three fifty-seven magnum with customized bullets to put down a person with ease , the bullets you made had a bite and a hell of a surprised of the target lives it was filled with liquid mercury, next you pull out a frenchie spas-twelve gauge shotgun. This thing was a beauty it would mince meat a feral fluffy at twenty feet with rat shot, and with a slug it could shred a straight line of them at five thousand yards. But this wasn’t enough knowing the streak of bad luck you and tommy had in the past this place could be filled with more then two hundred members of this cult, and who knows what they might have done to him.

Since you seen trained combat toughies in heavily padded gimp suits that tooK stabings way to well, but knowing religouse fluffies they could be filled with detination packs such as living pipe bombs who been brained washed into thinking skettiland waits for them. As you packed the guns into the back of seat of your nineteen eighty ford bronco. You made your way back inside, and down into the basment. If your folks knew what you worked on down here you definitely would be in prison for terrorism. As brought up moddified smoke gernandes filled in a box that emit chlorine gas.

This would definitely clear out any large heard, due to it smells like garlic which knowning the obsession with italian based products it would lure any fluffy to it before the time with in the housin ignites the air in a half a minute delay so in a total of thirty seconds with would go off killing the lil shit heads within the area. Perfect for enclosed areas when you use the three minute setting. Giving you time for getting out of dodge.

And for some strange reason, even for well trained fluffy veterinarians. Bill dose not enjoy ‘skettis’, he’s actually repulsed by it it could be to some kind of smell that it emits, but he just out right refuses to eat, but he will down kibble like it was endless. But what he becomes ravenous for is pastrami especially when it has mustard, hell you seen him pack down three pounds of the stuff, and yet still had the gal to ask for icecream.

You chuckled as, you crossed the street making ya way over to tommy’s and Lisa’s, and soon began to knock on the door wondering if anyone was home? But before you could knock on the door, lisa was already leaving. She was taken back since she didn’t expect you to be at the door.

“Oh hey didn’t, think you be visiting sorry. Tommy has not come home he’s still in-Massachusetts… is somethingwrong you look upset?” She said with a look of concern.

“Yeah it’s about tommy he kinda got in trouble,
so i might have to go bail him out again kinda like what happen in los angeles. And i am gonna bring bill seems there is someone whos probably his owner, so i think tom might have opened his mouth…” you told her the bill part of the letter but not the strange or cult like activities.

"Oh i see well seems it can’t be helped, i married a man who loves his job and is damn happy about it. Just you and bill be safe making the trip up to massachusetts okay? " she said with a smile that made you think of how lucky tommy was to have found someone important, guess fluffies are right we all need a ‘special friends’.

She closed the door for a second and soon returned with bill swathed in his blanket and gave him to you as you returned to the bronco, and soon fired up the engine, you see her smiling and waving at you as if she said goodluck and bring tommy home. You pulled out the drive way and soon caught the open road leaving down, from what you know it was a eight hour drive to Hobb’s end.

You drove for three hours into the trip to massachusetts you passed through a valley that had trees as far as you could see, bill was still asleep knowing him not even a bomb would wake him up, but during your travel you saw a diner ahead the place was called. Zeek’s diner and it said on the window said come on by for the bestest meat pie? That kinda caught you off guard slightly since the used the word bestest…

You sighed slightly and knew you had to use the can and figured get some food before bill woke up and started to whine about being hungry, you rolled up to the driveway of the diner and before you rolled up the window, Bill shot up and took a deep inhale before happily shouting.

“Bill smell pawstawmie!!! Me hungwie, wesh go nao nao.” You gave him a slight slap of the back of his head. “Owwies why you smack bill nu do notfin.” You retorted back at bill, “Look this is no time for games. We have a misson to save tommy, and there are bad people on the road so bill i need both yo eyes and ears open, remember the training i know your not like the average fluffy so focus.” Bill frowned slightly but nod as he understood.

“Good bill lets get u in the tactical harness, and get our food to go, you go potty against that bush bush i wilk order our food and remember if u see a herd, of fluffies?” Bill response was quick " no talkies to em just wait by vroom munstah" you look and and nod. As you both got out the air smelled fresh and nice you saw the sign was open and head in while bill waddle his way over to the bushes.

As you entered you saw young woman behind the counter she had aubern hair and freckles along her arms and face you probably guess her lineage was irish mixed. She was buxom but that was not something that should be ogled at you had to just place an order to go and use the bathroom. She saw you and smiled slightly due to the braces that flashed slightly, she spoke to you. "Well morning what brings ya into zeek’s diner we got the best burger from her to boston we also make the bestest pie sourced from the blue barry bushes in these fine woods!! She said with a smiling face .

Meanwhile bill was outside relaxing his bowels in a bush before heading back to the front door of the dinner, and tapped to be be let in he heard something? It was a light cry comming from behind the building, knew you would not like the idea but the sound felt off, it had a distant
droll shudder at the end as if it was wrong.

Bill slightly peeked around the corner and found nothing, was it another fluffy who was injured around the snout and was looking for help?
“Hewwo?” He muttered out as he walked behind the building, keeping his eyes up incase anything scary was around, “ou nee hewp bill am here” as he called out once more, the nurturing instincts in his mind caused him to seek who ever was hurt to give a huggie. Little then he knew it was just a lure.

As bill found a trail that lead into the woods, something in the back of his lil brain said was to go back and get you. But soon the same sobbing noise got his attention once more he pressed on to the path and see who needed help. As he made his way down the dirt path the sound of crying grew louder along with a chanting, but the way it seemed was flufspeak?

Bill was Is curious cause he never heared such words as he slowly moved low to the ground and off the path so he wouldn’t be spotted . He soon saw what left him speechless, it was a herd of ferals circling around a human who was tied down to a tree stump with another human who wore a long robe and what had on his head was, a pointy fluffy skull with extra horns.

The masked man spoke, “Now my flock we are here to sacrifice this lambkin, to the gods for in her tummy sketties is a what is desired for she is one of the many who deserve to die!!” The herd cheered “yay!!” Shouted a pink mare " deaf to da hewetish!!" Shouted a blue stallion. Bill knew he had to do something quick he knew you can save her, but he knew you far to run for it so he grabed one of the straps hanging on his assult vest it was filled pellets that smelled like skettis.

Bill gaged slightly at the smell but knew this will def get them to look away, as on que the first voice called out " oooh wat dat shmell!?" A green mare called out the as he quickly dumped a few more pellets along the bushline, " DATS SKETTIES!!" shouted a red pegasus. The uproar distracted the masked human who tried to get his herd under control, as they disperse quickly into the bushes. " why are you all running off now i don’t smell anything come back all of you right this, instance!!!" The hooded person said as they stormmed off after them.

Bill took his chance and ran over to the human lady that was tied down she looked hurtie but still alive, she looked at bill with tears but also with surprised since this brown and pruple spotted fluffy was helping her, but now wasn’t the point she didn’t care aslong she gets the hell out of there. Bill spoke quickly, " we run nao qwik be for the bad fwuffies an munstah come bwak !!" He gnawed on the ropes that were at her feet it took a few seconds due to her help on twistsing the opposite, direction till a snap was heard she got free and soon looked a bill.

He was already heading back to the path at fast pace, she knew he was heading back to Diner where that thing that took shape of her was lurking. With any luck it might not be there and probably a car was waiting for her with some help!!

2 Likes

Reading this, I can’t help remembering that “Old Hobb” was a nickname for the devil. Is that what you had in mind? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually no its one big spoof of in the mouth of madness

1 Like

I take it you read Sutter Cane. :smiley:

1 Like

Sir there is no sutter cane in this town nor was there ever a boy born here gone by that name :grinning:

1 Like

Ah, but what about the Black Church at the edge of the town?

Oh that is where those goth kids and the ferals live.