Hobb's end part 3 by (Sullieduser611)

You looked at the menu while sitting at the counter, since bill was out side with his tactical harness, he was not really in any danger unless. He was shot in the head by a abuser, or a grizzly bear. But it was desgined to deal with ferals and anything large as the american black bear.
Since he was capable to dealing with stuff on his own he just fine outside since you give him at least half a hour to trot outside before ordering food for the both of you since you did feel hungry.

“Well lad what will you be ordering so i can have it ready for ya.” Said the red head who from what you could tell was quite attractive. She was quite buxom, or as bill would say " hoomie mare hab big milkies." As she wore a tank top with a three leaf clover, that said i taste like whisky. And what you could guess was a pair of thirty eight double-Ds, you felt a. Slight sensation of want in your loins but you knew now wasn’t the time to daydream, she looked at you and spoke again
“Well what can i get you?” She said annoyed now.

You snapped back with a bit of flushed look on your face, as you responded back while trying to not stumble on the words you were about to say, you heard a frantic tap on the entrance, it must be bill it had been at least thirty minutes, since you last saw him, " oh give me a second that must be my fluffy." You said as you stood up and made way to the door.

Bill was tapping on the door slightly as you were about to open the door the waitress made a loud shriek before collapsing, you turned around and started to make your way back to the counter. Till bill started to slam his hoofs a bit harder, you could tell as he shook his head in a no like manner, as you point to yourself and back to him he nods and when u point back at the counter he shook his head,

But you were unaware for the body of the so-called ‘woman’ began to melt, and sputtered into a liquid like state before it reconstituted it self, with a squelching like noise, but before you could turn and unholster the concealed revolver along your hip a hard thud knocked you back and into the window.

Bill saw you fly across the room from the door and knew you be in trouble, he with his lilttle build scamper back to the bronco and told the woman he help a command. " wady we nef tu hwelp dem nao!!" She looked at him with fear.
She drew back slightly but knew that ain’t no she could escape with out you, bill spoke again " dey hav kweys tu metuh munstah, dey die we die!!" He shouted again.

She would have killed a fluffy if it had yelled at her in such a way but at this moment she would make an acception, she noded and soon spoke up. “what do you have in mind?” Bill snorted and soon tugged a string on his left harnes which dropped some small balls that were black in color. And looked at her, " gwab dis and cho em at munstah den we get fwien and git keish and dwive!!"

[Sorry had to make this short due to long week of work part 4 will be better then this mess. ]