Holly Farms Brothers Being Awful & Holly Farms Lore (By GloryKnight & ElGuzz)

So this is just that a perfect encapsulation of Holly’s brothers and what they do for fun.

Yes they regularly play air hockey with a amputee foal strapped to a puck the winner gets the foal in a can.
If the foal on the puck is alive(not impossible as it cannot fit in the goal) well then they have multiple matches.
They are the reason why Holly’s initial fishing for foals from Nekuchan went so poorly. And were the ones that made the sand paper slide 12 slides down.

They are the ones that make the traps to keep feral fluffies off the property. Expect to see some creative and cruel punishments for the future.

Holly is actually named after the family farm ‘The Holly Farms’
It is an actual farm, though they also breed animals which is why it was easy to incorporate the fluffy farm side that Holly wanted.

47 Likes

I wonder how they score if the foals don’t fit in the goal.

3 Likes

I love these brothers! They seem to be nice children! (If I am wrong about the ages please correct me).

I remember the post about Holly mentioning about giving Sensitive Babies to her brothers. Good to know to those abominations most likely didn’t live!

I’m looking forward to see more about them!

Also, my guess would be who won would be who killed the puck foal with the last strike?

1 Like

Buzzer triggers when it hits the goal area from a magnet in the puck.

1 Like

Holly is 16 area at the start.
Her brothers are 12-13 so they are pre-teens.

We will get a comic to show the results from her brothers

Depends

3 Likes

Ben 10 oc ahh

1 Like

Creative young lads! Quite sporty too!

2 Likes

Took me a sec but then I went oh yeah i get it

2 Likes

That's the neat thing you don't