Holly Farms: Cinnamon's Teaching (By: NekuChan & GloryKnight )

Black and white comic commission I did for @GloryKnight a little story about a very good Pegasus named Cinnamon dealing with some naughty babbehs. Thanks so much for the support!

It’s been a while, right? Sorry I’ve been so ausent, I’ve been having family issues for like half a year and I “feel like a fluffy” again.
I’ve been working on a video project but can’t get a good free editing program or any free to use music that fits (since I have no idea how to do music) :'3 so I think I’ll just do it on comic format.

Commission info HERE if you’re interested! Or just send a private message if you want more info!

139 Likes

Gasp! Neku!

6 Likes

Hiiii! o/

5 Likes

its so nice to see you again!
If your feeling fluffy i dont mind making a nice soft bed for a few fluffies nd giving scratchies till you feel better
I’m always here if you need someone!!

2 Likes

Hallo

Love to see your art again, poor Cinnamon glad she’s back to her owner again.

1 Like

A Neku post! Free and in the wild! Quick break it’s legs before it escapes!

1 Like

BREAK THE LEGS RAHHH

Neku! so cool seeing your stuff again. i alwasy has a soft spot for “cream” one of your earlier works :slight_smile:

Cinnamon tried. He just couldn’t do much against shitty fluffies.

3 Likes

Cinnamon is a boy he’s just really good with babies and sadly had a really trying experience with his temporary new daddy.
He’s just glad to be back home with his sister and mumma.

1 Like

Exactly the point luckily well his daddy was an abuser he only abused the bad fluffies not the ones that behaved.

1 Like

Looks great so glad to do this project with you.
Would love to get it coloured in the future when I don’t have COVID

Nuuu! Neku need weggies!

Yeah, Cream’s adventures were fun, and Cream in general was a really cute crying fluffy. Hope we can see some more of Cream someday even if it’s by other artists’s work!

Oh no, take really good care of yourself! :c had some family memebers with COVID and was pretty bad <.<U all recovered fine but it really sucks while you have it. Hope you get well soon and stay hydrated!

1 Like

I’m an at risk person thanks to scars on my lungs which are affecting me and have left me messed up. I am on steroids right now and a ton of meds for this.

Do not worry we won’t break your leggies if you stay around and do more art

Hope the meds work fine, considering your condition it sounds not only bad but also very painful.