Holly Farms Emerald & Her Foals The Conclusion (by GloryKnight with art by BloodyBoots)

So last time I left you all with the polls here is the conclusion to this lovely little adventure the fats of all the foals and there mommy.

Austin & Alice got a lovely happy ending by a girl that very much appreciated the pair and the results really say it all in there little fluff pile.
The two of them live to be a healthy old age

Ollie got a pretty terrible fate all because he was adopted with his smarty brother and turned into a litter-pal… a litter-pal that would last until his brother Pants turned a full year and a half old. A truly terrible fate for the little guy. But also pretty impressive he held out that long.
Oswald on the other hand was made into a punchy-pal the owner thought about enfie-baby to make sure Pants did not try anything with his new big sis but that proved to not be an issue. Oswald would never lapse into wanna die status thanks to having been turned into a punch pal so young.
He instead stayed around all the way to Pants 5 birthday where all the damage finally caught up and he could not recover. Those last 6 months he had also been shifted to litter-pal so that is more likely what did it.

Pants meanwhile got a loving big sister who wanted a little brother and not actual babbies and adored him.

Nomu & Cloves were bought as exotic chew toys which is shitty but frankly something I just expect to see in the fluffy universe cats love to abuse other animals already.
And yes it did eat them but only after playing with the pair for a truly awful 90 minutes for Nomu. Cloves hid during that time but was eventually caught though he did survive and recover after a few weeks of being released from his hamster crate in a hamster ball as a toy for the Serval eventually the cat got him just like his brother. Mostly cause he could not fit in the ball anymore and had nothing as a barrier from the feline.

Remember Cinnamon from @NekuChan comic? Well after settling in with his sister and mom he met the pretty mare momma had gotten and made special friends with her.
Holly after the little guy suffered so much couldn’t take that away from him. Though much like before Emerald had to out do things producing another twelve foals. Emeralds a real baby factory it seems and no alicorn phobia

And when Holly went by the clinic with Emerald & Cinnamon for check ups and discover the amount of babies inside Emerald.
Well she picked up a certain cute plushie boi to give him a home as well.
This is also where Holly meets a certain vet-tech @SpaghettiDave with her so well behaved fluffies.

• Holly Neuters Emerald after the next 12 Foals
  • Holly Neuters Emerald if the Pony produces no more Alicorns
  • Holly Neuters Emerald after the pony produces 50 Foals total

0 voters

And a dumb little poll for Emeralds fate when it comes to being neutered as it were.

Hope you all had fun and stick around I have another poll planned with the amazing @innshiprion & @infraredturbine @LongFluffering @Carniviousduck @alpama in the works
The fates of the foals bred at Holly Farms are in your hands.

22 Likes

The true abuser option here is after producing no more alicorns. She only needs to not have an alicorn once to lose her ability to have any more foals.

3 Likes

oswaId got that cake.

1 Like

Very true but keep in mind that her first set of foals was 20. 18 viable.
And her second set was 12. 10 Viable.
Meaning Emerald is at 28 already she’s pumping them out like a gatling gun of fluffy breeding

2 Likes

Not what I expected to see here.
It makes sense when you remember he was going to be an enfie-pal but the new owner just made him into a Punch-Pal

1 Like

So Glad to see Cinnamon recovered fine from the experience and become a very sweet dad!
I can also totally see the fluffy as cat-toys being very popular.

1 Like

Daww i’m glad you like it also his mare is a good-parent and loves her alicorn babies as well so he doesn’t need to protect them or anything he can just try and be a good parent.

Maybe i’ll get you to do a comic of him training his kids with Emerald without the negatives.
They did still lose 4 foals sadly of the 12 but that is for complicated reasons.

I thought so.
Holly’s uncle(A researcher at Hasbio) gives smarty foals to his Spring Spaniel as chew toys

1 Like

The final litter should end in a fluffsplosion

That would be awful for poor Cinnamon and his special friend to go that way.
Not likely to happen but it would be a fairly darkly comedic way to end it for Emerald the mare who went from feral to being a high class breeder with a good house and loving owner.

Need to do some more Liters with Midnight.
Speaking of which there is gonna be some fun with that in the future

1 Like

Yeah, seems she is a good fluffy considering Cinnamon is on the autum palette and she’s fine with it.

Big litters always carry issues :c unfortunatly it’s pretty common but still wanna see the story!

These comics are helping put out the basic ideas which is what I need cause my brain feels blasted and been having trouble writing it down lately.

I got the main focus for each of the chapters plotted out.

Chapter 1: Holly gets Midnight the Surprise Mom her uncle modified to be smarter as a test subject. This is also where Holly trains Cinnamon, his brothers and sister Luna.

Chapter 2: Is Cinnamon at new daddy. Side bar about his Unicorn brother being adopted by a jock who has a Black stripped unicorn and a grey stripped unicorn and how he’s having a good time.

Chapter 3: Azure at his new mommy and how he ruins it including finding the feral mare Emerald and enfing her. Azure’s fate along with the cheerleader that bought Azure ‘gifting’ Holly the pregnant Emerald

Chapter 4: Emerald and the babies chapter along with Luna

Chapter 5: Emerald meets Cinnamon along with his sister and mummah (Holly & Midnight who in the previous chapter got studded with a male celestia.)

Chapter 6: This is the chapter the big thing is Holly is practicing for the tennis championship and one of the chirp babies crawls over to the balls and she grabs it by mistake and the results are not great. In general this chapter deals with a few bad things happening with the babies losing a few from both Emerald and Midnight, and Luna wondering if she can have babies as well.
A certain Alien fluff is saved and this is where I feel she meets @SpaghettiDave main-character.

Chapter 7: Is the fate of Emeralds second set of foals and her own fate.
Including scenes with Holly and Midnight obviously at times.
I do wanna include a thing that I thought up for the mumma surprise product line which is the idea they are so well trained they do not get sad over a stillborn baby.
In general my version of the fluffy universe is a bit more reasonable with people being less stupid.

I could totally see the chapter 6 just by the description, poor foal. And also love how more members are including the mummah surprise, it was a very good idea and it’s sparking more ideas around, kinda worried about the “fate” being mentioned on Esmerald and her 2nd bunch of babies with Cinnamon :c

But we’ll see, the stories do sound quite interesting! :smiley:

I’ve been having brain rot making it hard to write it all up i know the over view the beats for that but cannot put two and two together recently.

Agreed it was such a clever idea surprised its so recent

I know, writting it’s so difficult! D: You have the idea, the start, the ending and the main points but making a route that takes them all it’s quite difficult.

Yeah, it was a sucess!

So with the initial 20 + 50 more that means we got 70 total foals to go through in Emeralds life cycle…

We have seen the fates of 7 so far and the fates of 5 more are incoming.

2 of the initial 20 passed leaving just 6 little balls of joy to live/love/laugh/suffer.

And then the first 12 she has with Cinnamon