Holly Farms NovaFluffy (GloryKnight & Z05)

After incessant knocking on the door, Holly heads over to open it. When she manages to open it, all she sees on her doorstep is a box with holes. ‘What the…?’ she exclaims. She opens the box and finds a small black foal with a green ribbon around its stomach inside. It holds a note that reads: 'To Miss Holly, thanks to your remarkable ability as a Fluffies ponies breeder, we present to you one of our new and improved models, the Novafluffies. We trust you’ll take great care of it and give it the best treatment you can. Project Novafluffy

33 Likes

I’m a big fan of novafluffies. I want one as a pet, rather than as a punching bag.

2 Likes

My only doubt with this attempt at new shitrat, doesn’t it abandon the concept that it is a toy? I say this so that they have their inevitable fate with the abusers

Z05 definitely designed novafluffies as house pets instead of as living children’s toys, which is why they’re sympathetic.

2 Likes

Well, the idea came to me when I thought of a more pleasant alternative to fluffies. I know the fun lies in the abuse, but I liked the idea of the what if? so I created a background for the Novas.

1 Like

If anything your idea would ramp up the abuse. What could be more traumatic for a fluffy than planned obsolescence?

Not all the fun is in abuse. Hugbox can be interesting if you get into the xenofiction elements. And novas have a shocking capacity for sadbox. Because they aren’t blithering idiots and can have a better understanding of circumstances, but since better fluffy is still fluffy no ability to change those circumstances.

And planned obsolescence for a fluffy after a Nova is introduced IS a great abuse prompt.

4 Likes

Aww ~ Name them Lexus… 'cause of the bow :yum:
lexus-ls-460bow

I was thinking of a sadbox story or comic for that with Holly getting the Nova fluffy after Luna is like 5 years old.
Play in the being older angle as well.

But Holly is not an abuser so just did not sit great though it is an idea toying with

Agreed and they are a cute way to expand on it reminds me I need to do a comic of Holly seeing aquafluffy’s at some point…
Fun fact they are the only breed she actively hates.

1 Like

Looks like a squidgy little shiny rubber toy!