Holly Farms: The Forever Chirps (Collaboration Between Magma & GloryKnight)

I gotta agree with you here. Most people here talk about disabled fluffies in a way which makes me worry for the disabled humans in their lives.

She also does not like smarties but i can see how that can come across as said dude not the intention.

I don’t care what the intention was, what you said is still the equivalent of “I think both rapists and Down syndrome kids deserve gruesome deaths”.

Oh ffs. Fluffies =/= real animals. Fluffies =/= humans. Writing about something here does not express a world view that relates to either of those two things. Pretty fuckin’ sure a lot of us wouldn’t condone rape but there’s a bunch of it in stories! I get where you are coming from but when it’s been made pretty clear that what you are saying was not the intent, maybe chill the fuck out.

2 Likes

People who think like this remind me of the people who said that violent video games make you violent,it’s not a rule of 2,just because you enjoy violent content doesn’t indicate that you would apply it in real life,most people here love stories of fluffie suffering but despise any instances of its equivalent in animals or people.

1 Like

Thankyou

1 Like

I shall be happily looking forward to these Sensitive Babies Demise!

I do got to wander, did someone send Holly these sensitive Babies to spite her, or thinking they would be cared for?

Either way, all Sensitive Babies deserve to die for existing.