Holly Farms: The Forever Chirps (Collaboration Between Magma & GloryKnight)

Holly may love Fluffy’s but she does not love all fluffies.
She is not an abuser but even she has a limit to tolerance for badly behaved ones, but she does try to avoid cruelty that being said.
This same lack of cruelty does not extend to the real bastards like Smarties or some other types.
The kind that raise her ire her rage.

And someone today gifted her something she hates Special Baby Syndrome Fluffies a box of them 3 of them staring up at her.
Holly almost kicked the box in frustration but that would be crude.
Groaning in annoyance she would take them to her brothers the little abusers would handle everything from there and she wouldn’t have to put up with them.

78 Likes

Is this a oneoff or its a collab series with multiple parts? Im curious how this will go tbh

It started as a one-off based on Holly hating special baby’s and forever chirpee’s and it developed into a little thing.
At least 4 parts is the plan maybe more.

8 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: :clap: :+1:

So I’m guessing Holly is neutral box than?

what you mean? foverer chirpies are peak product

I’d honestly kick the box and throw the foals into traffic too if they all had SBS. But it’s also not an bad idea to keep them as stress toys.

Omg the blue one is soooooooo cute

1 Like

Eye roll

Holly is normally meant to be a Hugboxer but chirpees are one of her few triggers that can cause her to be neutral or abuser.
Which is the main theme of her character

Holly may love Fluffys

she would take them to her brothers the little abusers

Not how that works. Still, good art.

That her brothers are abusers and she loves fluffy’s but does not like special babies so she is taking them to her brothers?

Those things wouldn’t even be worth receiving, it’s just breaking their neck and doing them a favor xD

Bro I’m not even here to talk bad about your comic, I like it.

But in the text you’re definitely saing the equivalent of “She just loves cats! Except kittens born with defects. Those, she arranges to have tortured to death for the amusement of the sadictic.” It sort of disqualifies you from being termed a cat-lover when you do things like that. Get me?

1 Like

I think you are over thinking this within the confines of comic and world.
But whatever.

Oh, okay. Your excellent work gave me the impression you were doing your best. Next time I’ll try to to turn into an uncritical moron who doesn’t think about things or criticize, if that’s the intended audience.

1 Like

Now you are just being rude and missing the point

When the point seems to be “the disabled deserve to suffer”, it’s kind of hard to see any other.

Never said Holly was perfect.
But that is certainly not the intention I think you are reading to much into this.
I suppose though that is certainly one way to take this setup and more.

It’s a fluffy though. Most people want most fluffys to suffer even if there isn’t something wrong with them.

1 Like

But this character explicitly doesn’t want them to suffer unless they’re disabled.