Homemade Micro Trap (by SouthernKilling)

98 Likes

Effective in its simplicity

11 Likes

Could also put thin platforms between the edges of the bowls. The either slip while trying to cross or the platform breaks.

9 Likes

What id it is a hungry, underweight micro?

2 Likes

Take spaghetti out of water, warm in microwave, fork to loosen and re-release aroma and place bowl back in water.

Continue until spaghetti spoils or micros cease.

7 Likes

If it is that hungry and underweight then they probably have poor balance and will slip off.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity. I assume the bowl is surronded by or against something that allows the micros to reach the salad bowls lip? (just not show in picture)

If not, im curious how they climb up there…

4 Likes

As always Perfection from Professor Rabbit mask

3 Likes

You can set it in the sink to recess it or use some form of ramp. The allure of the sketties will be enough to draw them in.

3 Likes

problem is if you have a large infestation, once theres so many corpses they can work as bridges for the ones coming late

9 Likes

I think sweets work just as well which is why I use the ol southern hospitality.

Small caps off of soda bottles/milk jugs filled with a mix of borax, powdered sugar and water so they cant seperate the sugar from borax.

Will also kill ants if they eat from it as well.

Sadly unlike ants micros dont share it via trophallaxis. At best you might get the colony shit eaters through secondhand poisoning or maybe scavengers/opportunistic cannibals.

3 Likes

This, but fill the bowl with thumbtacks. Not for any good reason. Just to be needlessly cruel.

4 Likes

Nice layers of barbed wire in lemon juice and some salt around the spaghetti bowls rim like a margarita glass just in case the wiring can support their weight up to this point.

5 Likes

Squid Game intensifies

4 Likes

i never figured for micros smaller than hamsters, but i guess that a “field mouse” size class" is an option.

2 Likes

I feel like a mousetrap or roach motel with a dollop of spaghetti sauce would achieve all of the same things without wasting a perfectly good bowl of spaghetti.

1 Like

I don’t see why you would need to trap them like this. They speak and understand English, just ask them to come out and tell them you will give them huggies and love. Then lie to them until you do whatever it is you plan to do with them.

2 Likes

It is an effective and practical way to kill them and no matter how many drown if their herd is close they will be so stupid to keep trying to eat the sketties.

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

At least it works.