Homestead Fluffy Ch 12 (By Remarkable_Sue)

“Candace wan do chowes wit Buttewcweam and Deen.” You said to Pamela. She pets you gently and she walks away with the others.

“Alright fluffies, we’re goin’ egg huntin’.” Joseph announced as he opens the door. Everyone got up and started leaving. Dean doesn’t leave your side as you all start doing the chore you’ve all grown up to do.
This chore was done in a matter of minutes.

“Good work, fluffies. Now time for the lawns.” Joseph announced. Everyone was following Joseph when he suddenly took off yelling. You stopped everyone from running after him and made them wait until he returned. When he did he had in hand another fluffy. He points to you and you quickly came over.
“Wat is it daddeh?” You asked out of curiosity. Joseph held out his hand and he held a big foal. A Lapiz Lazuli foal.
“I knew it was that punk ass kid doing that. Here, take 'em to Pam.” Joseph told you. You took the foal by the scruff and walked off inside. You are surprised to find out that the foal was not at all freaking out.

You go inside th ehouse and go out the other door Pamela wlked through. You walk around until you find her. You pushed open the barely open gate. The feral heard spots you quickly as the gate made a loud creak.

“SKREEE! MUNSTA!! MUNSTA AM BACK!!”

“No, no! Wait! Ugh!” Pamela slumped her head as the herd ran off to the furthest corner of the yard.
“Hewwo!” The foal spoke. Pamela hears and turns her head to you and sees the foal you are holding. She tilts her head curiously and then came over.
“Hewwo Pwetty wady! Peep!” The foal said. Pamela reached out her hand and you settle the foal into her hand. You leave quickly to go do chores.

By the time you get back to Joseph, nothing was being done. Joseph was arguing with another man on the other side of the fence with a lanky boy looking quite awkward as the man next to him spat insults at Joseph.

“How dare you!”
“How dare i?! How dare you raise a sissy boy to care about these Bio-Toys?!”
“No, no, no! Don’t you bring-”
“Bring up what?! The fact he cut my fence open to let that herd into my land? I have a fucking camera to prove it to ya!”
“Ya did what!?”
“I-I’m sorry! Those poor things were begging for food…”
“It doesn’t give you the right to just cut my fence and shove them into my yard! I would have just brought out my horses to trample them, all of them!”
“Animal abuser!”
“Quiet! That’s the last time you did somethign this stupid! That PETA shit is making you stupid! You’re going to Uncle Paul’s ranch Immediately!”
“What?! No! You can’t just-”
“You’re going to Uncle Paul’s, or you’re paying for Joseph’s new feral proof fence.”

The man was red in the face as he grabs the young boy by the arm and yanked him away to start walking away.

“Call me if he doesn’t go, Mike!”
“Of course, Joseph! Sorry about all this!”

Once the man and the boy leave Joseph takes a deep breath and looks at the fluffies watchng him carefully.
“Same as any other day we cut the lawn. 4 Haulers and 5 clippers.” Joseph said. Everyone started to talk to one another about who should be who, but you went to Joseph to ask him a question…

1. Ask why he was yelling at Mike and his son
  2. Ask what Uncle Paul’s ranch is
  3. Ask to be excused from the chore
3 Likes

lets go with 2!

1 Like

Yes. Let’s go with choice 2.

1 Like

2 2 2 2!!!

1 Like

2 is the optimal choice