Honorable sacrifice [thatmotherfluffer]

Context: the herd’s smarty gave away the herd’s location after getting caught by cannibals to avoid getting eaten. He was eaten anyway. The mare and stallion chose to stay behind and keep the cannibal herd at bay for as long as possible to give the herd a better chance of survival.

44 Likes

Fucking smarties. They all need to be filled with glue from top to tail.

Poor babies. I wonder if they’ll understand what their parents did? :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

No com ?

2 Likes

Goddawmn Cannibal Fluffies.

2 Likes

Honorable but sadly futile

Babbehs wont be able to live without milkies, they could find another mummah of course but most herds wont take kindly to “Miwkie/Nummie Theifs”

Good on the mummah/daddeh tho, i like to think maybe the mummah can get a couple eye shots in with that horn. oh hey maybe they will win the fight. im rooting for you both :glee:

2 Likes

Seeing as it says the herd’s Smarty betrayed them, I’m going to guess there’s probably several mares, any of which could adopt and help care for the foals of those that sacrificed themselves so the rest of them could escape alongside their own children, they could even have all the lactating mares in the herd help feed the orphaned foals to reduce the impact on each mare’s brood.

1 Like