Hoomins (Part 1) by DreamMLP

It was Saturday.

You woke up at 10, the sun was shining outside. You stretched your legs and walked to the kitchen. You made yourself a cup of joe and looked outside. No work? The sky is sunny? The birds are chirping? Nothing could ruin this day.

You realized the paper was still outside. How clumsy.

You opened the front door, stepping out onto your porch in your robe. God did that feel good. At your feet, an angry face.

“Go away you dumb fluffy! This is Chief land now!”

Across the yard his tribe was rooting through your flowers, shitting in the grass, trying to find food.

“Grrrr… SPESHAL FWIEND! WE HAB HOOMIN TWIBE IN YAWD!” You yelled.

Your special friend ducked from behind a corner, her mane still messy and her fluff dirty.

“’UO GET WID OB DEM! FWUFFY AM DOING PWETTY MANSIE!”

Looks like you would have to deal with this yourself.

“I said go away! This land now belongs to me and my tribe!”

You looked down at the hoomin chief with anger. Standing almost two feet tall, his hair tumbled down his shoulders, and he was completely naked. You watched with disgust as his no-no stick swung around as he moved. It didn’t even retract into his body meaning it was on full display all day, disgusting. With a swift kick you sent him off your porch over the steps.

“OW! Dammit! That hurts!”

A female came over to help him. His wife most likely. On her back was her baby, its arms wrapped around her neck, making those annoying noises.

“My husband? Are you hurt! Do you need a splint or a bandage?”

Splint? Bandage? Why did they invent so many words for different types of huggies?

“You stupid fluffy! I’m going to make you hurt and shit on your face!”

He ran forwards, only to be met with another kick that sent him flying. The rest of his tribe was gathering now, obviously scared. One of the females went up to you, holding up her baby.

“Please let us in! We need food! Me and my baby!”

Kicking them away too, you went around to the side of your house. Nothing was going to ruin this day. Opening your shed, you looked over your tools for what would send the right message.

Those hoomins would know never to shit in your yard again.

22 Likes

GO HOOMINS GO!!! Fuck them fluffies up! Take from them everything.

3 Likes

“Nu! No huwt da hoomins! Dey so cute!”

8 Likes

Tiny furless apes walking on two feet with their junk hanging out. What will they think of next!

11 Likes

Why are their milky places there? So weird!

7 Likes

the way they talk is also so annoying! like “oh, could i have some food and water for the winter kind fluffy”
its too weird!

8 Likes

Oh gross, they were giving special huggies in my back yard this morning. The sounds… THE SOUNDS.

6 Likes

Its twisted horror how fluffy would say "Nao dummeh hoomin kno’ wat fluffy feew "

2 Likes

Hentai alert is now in effect, I repeat hentai alert is now in effect :robot:

3 Likes

It’s a cute idea but unless humans were as fragile and dumb as fluffies they could still be fairly threatening.
Ever seen a pissed off spider monkey?
Also humans hunted mammoths.

6 Likes

Considering its a role reversal, i think theyre gonna be just as fragile, and hopefully just as dumb. The fact that people think it will end well for the “hoomins” is laughable

4 Likes

I love this

1 Like

I’ve mentioned an alternate timeline exactly like this in my stories several times.

And I was considering doing a story about it, but it looks like you beat me to it.

3 Likes

The more stories like this the better

1 Like