Hope. By Skull.

Dan: So they just hurt you for being different?

Baby fluffy: Yes, the other fluffys, they call me baby monster, daddy and mommy hurt baby a lot.

Dan: I think I understand, I went through the same thing.

Fluffy baby: new friend went through the same thing?

Dan: yes, that’s why I live on the street.

fluffy baby: quiet new friend, we will find a daddy and a mommy who loves us.

Dan: Yeah, I know, maybe.

fluffy baby: oh, sweets give tummy ache.

Dan: Calm down, soon we’ll sleep, and everything will be better.

baby fluffy: yes, we will find a new house, new daddies who love baby and a new friend, also it hurts, and, and, and yawn skettiland.

Dan: sleep well, yes, when you wake up, everything will be better, for both of us.

baby fluffy: yes, nan nan, baby loves a new friend very much.

Dan: Me too…Hope.

End.

7 Likes

Taking an animal sacrifice along with him, eh?

3 Likes

Good, now that little abomination won’t breed. :glee:

1 Like

Yes, they are both in hell, one for suicide and the other for being a human creation.

2 Likes

yes, also, lately you find a cult message to the drawings, maybe the fluffy queen will give you what you are looking for… soon.

she watches you. :eye:

2 Likes

Hell doesn’t exist, and punishing suicide is a disgusting idea. People have every right to relieve their own suffering.

The human-faced fluffy deserves to suffer, though.

1 Like

Hell is real, it can be the same life, a person or at the end of it, many interpretations but with the same objective, and if, in my religion, it is punished because you decide to spit on life, stop the pain, instead of give life satisfaction, to see you suffer one more day, seeing how your hope is consumed like a candle, you leave life without its favorite episode even though the other option is instead of committing suicide, you should be the mirror for those who They insist on doing it or they hurt you, but you would give life what it wants to see.

Yes, don’t worry, I’ll soon upload a drawing with fluffys with a human face being burned alive, I liked your idea, both to want to draw a complete story, do you have something in mind besides seeing them burned alive?

2 Likes

There is zero proof of an afterlife. So no, it’s not real.

And if you seriously think that someone with incurable chronic pain and/or someone who lost everyone and everything they love should be forced to continue suffering just because your stupid religion says so, you’re a terrible person.
I really hope you’re not actually saying what I think you are.

Suffering is infinitely worse than death.

As for the human-faced fluffy, torture and mutilate it in any way you want.
Just don’t depict the human suffering. Not only is that tasteless, it’s not allowed on here anyway.

1 Like

Well, I respect your position, and yes, you are right, religion limits us, and no one can force others to live because it is everyone’s decision, and thanks for correcting me.

And yes, I had thought of a variant of Fluffys, they have human faces and eat other fluffys, only when they bite humans they become anthropoFluffys.

2 Likes

Good Heavens, I am a horror fan, not an occultist.
I am capable of spelling magic without a k.
Her Majesty’s sorcerous blokkies unholy regards are, perhaps, better applied to a more entertaining subject? Ermhehe :cold_sweat: