Hope Park, by: Armer_Irrer

You almost had me then on the fifth repeat

1 Like

Very nice job on this! The betrayal is just so harsh. I love it.

3 Likes

why would they pack them?

Clearly, for my enjoyment.

1 Like

This might be a stupid question, but why don’t they just repackage them?

Think of the trauma of spending four hours outside with a potential mummah or daddeh, then getting cramped in a can again to stay inside a vending machine for days. The fluffy becomes more desperate with each time until it doesn’t fit in a can anymore and has to be euthanized.

2 Likes

Two reasons:

1. Those are “last chance” a.k.a. “hope” fluffies, coming from overcrowded shelters feeding it another day would eat up the profit from the vending machine.

2. “Recycled” (potentially frustrated) fluffies may annoy the park guests. Imagine being excited to explore the park with a funny smiling shitrat, spending a dollar and then getting a fluffy trapped in a “wan die” loop.

But that said, your idea of stuffing them back into a can, time and time again until their mind or body breaks is quite appealing.

4 Likes

Շђเร รᎮ๏เɭє๔ ɭเՇՇɭє Ŧยςк ฬเɭɭ รยŦŦєг

2 Likes

I dont think there is a reason. Same with why people abuse fluffies in the first place–it’s funny. People like brown animals IRL and people wouldnt de-leg a miniature horse and feed its babies to it IRL either–unless theyre some Godless Phizer employee experimenting on animals (or human babies FFS) or some Hollywood satanists or something, but I digress.

2 Likes

… I ccant fluffen belivie you. i wanted to know what was at the top

Thing is, this shitrat would grow up to be a pain. Notice that it didn’t say that it’d give huggies and wuv but it wanted to be given sketties, meaning it would probably start demanding soon and may develop smarty syndrome. She did the right thing.

2 Likes

I think disliking brown fluffies is a learned behavior from humans of domestics and first generation ferals. Long time ferals wouldn’t care since bright colored fluffies would get picked off first by predators.

1 Like

it’s interesting to think about how overexposure to fluffies and their antics has evidently desensitized children to cuteness in this universe
can you imagine a young girl in real life behaving so callously to a talking love horse

2 Likes

If they are told it is just a toy? Yes, absolutely. Kids destroy their toys all the goddamn time.

Ask some women how they treated their barbie dolls when they were kids.

Kids model their behavior in part on how adults react. If adults abuse fluffies, so will kids.

1 Like

I was looking for this, and now ive found it :smiley:

1 Like