Hope Park, by: Armer_Irrer

Back when I made this I pulled an all-nighter to not get out of “the zone” and finish it in one go. Hope you like it!

And I just realized we lack a strangulation / suffocation Tag.

edit: Thank you Virgil for fixing the tags

196 Likes

78d14b2 money, that’s why

14 Likes

I LOVE that it’s such a given in your headcanon that people give so few shits about fluffies, that there are “Goodbye Hooks” at the Hope Park of all places. I feel like the entirety of a headcanon has been distilled into a single comic and I am in awe. :open_mouth:

39 Likes

I’m torn between feeling sorry for him and thinking this is a great idea

10 Likes

Everything about this is pure perfection! The Hope Park is a great idea to try and find new owners for fluffies, and the goodbye hooks are literally made to tug at your heartstrings with it’s name and making you personally sentence the fluffy to death in front of your eyes.

And she doomed the fluffy just because facebook would call it a poop fluffy. This is the kind of pettiness only humans could treat a living being with! :smile:

29 Likes

I can understand why fluffies don’t like brown fluffies, but I can’t understand why people don’t. it’s a natural color, thousands of animal species are brown. and yet only fluffies are considered ugly if they are brown.

15 Likes

See, I like brown. Brown fluffies are calm fluffies.
However, this is absolutely fantastic. Practically the only thing missing is a giant roulette wheel for the body to roll into for a chance at a going-away prize.

12 Likes

Well dumb fluffys started it.
Children without proper supervision adopted it.
Children reinforced their views and spread them via peer pressure and social media.
Adults are forced to buy into it because else the youth will throw tantrums.

(That machanism is completly fictional of course and doesn’t apply outside of my little universe.)

11 Likes

seems legit

2 Likes

Not anymore.
And this was one of my absolute favorite late-stage Booru pieces.

7 Likes

Goodbye hooks really remind me of dry cleaner conveyors

5 Likes

Ya but unlike nature, fluffies can come in a variety of colours so people (specifically children) would favour colourful ones. And since the colourful ones aren’t rare and it’s pretty easy and cheap to get one, people would have no issue being picky towards brown ones.

6 Likes

Easy farming method of traumatized fluffies. Just gotta stop the strangulation before death and resell them.

5 Likes

Well not many animals come in designer colors.

5 Likes

Who the frick would want a traumatized fluffy?

1 Like

Everybody. Abusers love to press the traumatization. Hugboxers love pampering them. They are quieter and nicer. A fluffy will never abandon you when they know how it feels to be unloved. After all. A fluffy doesn’t gain value till it feels what it’s like to be worth nothing

7 Likes

Breeders thought that good colors sell best, so they sold brown fluffies for cheaper. Because brown fluffies were sold cheaper they were viewed as less valuable, leading to a self-perpetuating cycle of brown fluffies being cheap because they were viewed as cheap. Kind of like how Volvo is cheaper than BMW despite being better in every way, because people who want to show off being rich and youthful don’t want a “boring old dad-car”.

Fluffies disliking brown fluffies on the other hand doesn’t fit their nature at all. Sure, they like bright colors - but they also love everything to the point of hugging inanimate objects so disliking another living being for its color would go against everything they represent.

9 Likes

K K K K

Hi. One traumatized fluffy, please. No Smarties, anything else goes.

1 Like

Wrong person.