Horrible fluffies traumatize Human child (by recreationalsadist)

11 year old Sally was walking by an alley when a small red ball rolled out.

“Nu, baww woww away tu faw!”

A yellow and red fluffy unicorn foal waddled out of the alley after it, then looked up at Sally.

“Pwease gib baww back hoomen.”

Looking into the alley Sally saw eight other foals of varying colors and levels of nourishment and their parents. The mother was heavily pregnant.

“Uh, okay.”

Sally lightly nudged the ball back into the alley and the foal who’d talked to her nuzzled her leg.

Goober was so happy about his family. Sure his special friend Braun needed lots more food and the cold-times were approaching, but babies were the best thing ever and the more babies a fluffy had the better a parent they were.

And ever since he and his special friend had come up with the super smart idea of her numming all the poopie babies they had more nummies for her and more milk for their good babies. He’d made sure Braun didn’t eat the monster baby he’d stomped to death though, that might turn her new babies into monsters too. That yellow and red foal wasn’t that pretty though, he might have her eaten next.

Goober had been upset because he couldn’t get good feels when Braun was pregnant, but then he’d found a half-rotted pumpkin and been relieving his special lumps that way.

He could feel the need for release now and was just trotting over to the pumpkin when the gently rolling ball Sally had lightly pushed back into the alley rolled right over his back half.

“SCREEEEEE!!!”

Everything below Goober’s waist was flattened, especially his genitals. He was still alive, nothing vital had been harmed, but he’d never move from that spot without being scraped off it.

The ball bounced off the wall of the alley and bumped lightly into Braun’s belly.

“NU! AM TU SOON FOW BABBEHS!”

Half-developed foals burst out of Braun, impacted the wall of the cardboard box she was hanging out of, and rained down on top of her.

“am mummah-no-mowe…huhuhuhu…”

Then the top of the cardboard box fell on her, crushing her back legs and squeezing what remained of her bowels and uterus out the back of her.

The ball rolled on, hitting a light blue pegasus with a luxurious, luscious, flowing yellow mane (Braun and Goober’s bestest baby) and tearing the wings from his back.

“SCREEE!!! MUMMAH, DADDEH, SABE BESTEST BABBEH!!!”

Nothing happened. Both his parents were in too much pain to hear him.

“DUMMEHS!”

The ball paused, rolled back to the bestest, pulled out a knife, and proceeded to go to town on his genitals and anus before stabbing him in the spine as a finisher. He sobbed silently as it spat on him and rolled on as if nothing had happened.

The ball ricocheted from wall to wall, paralyzing and crushing foals as it went. By the time it rolled back out of the alley to rest at Sally’s foot all that remained of the fluffies in the alley were crippled wrecks.

Oblivious to what was happening, the unicorn foal blinked up at Sally.

“Wut hoomen wooking at?”

Sally quickly picked the foal up.

“Nothing, I’m adopting you.”

“Hab nyu mummah nao? YAY!”

Attempting to shield the foal from the sight of it’s mutilated family Sally brushed her hand over the foal’s extra-fluffy back and made a discovery.

“Huh, you’re an alicorn.”

She walked away as quickly as possible.

At the foot of the alley the ball was mysteriously clean, showing the black smiley face seemingly painted on it’s smooth red surface.

A few minutes later Josef Mongala walked his psychotic pet fluffy Crimson into the alley. He’d heard the noise and was looking forward to finding new victims.

Looking around at the carnage, Josef blinked. Then he called out uncertainly.

“Ricky? Are you pranking me?”

“What?” Ricardo ‘Ricky’ Guerra said, walking in behind Josef, “I don’t care if you claim these-what the fuck?!”

“Cwimson caww ‘dibs’ on da fat bwue one,” Crimson said, and trotted over to give the (alive but in horrific agony) bestest babbeh a cream filling.

Author’s Note: Thanks to @FallenAngel007 for letting me use their worst bestest babbeh character.
And thanks to @BFM101 for letting me use Josef and Crimson.

32 Likes

You mean to tell me that red ball is a jellenhimer? :flushed: Man talk bout total bounce of destruction.

Love seeing blue bestesh get smack and get filled by Crimsom :rofl:

15 Likes

That’s a weird ball

5 Likes

I mean do balls normally have the ability to wield knives and spit?

4 Likes

You don’t see enough sentences like that in modern literature.

8 Likes

I thought at first these were just stupidly weak Fluffies who’d break a hip from a stiff breeze. But Jellenheimer justice makes more sense

7 Likes

The Blue brat! Eternal suffering Incarnate!

1 Like

2 Likes

I think I’ve cornered the market on weirdbox abuse stories.

Alternatively Sally mutilated the fluffies in a fugue state and then repressed the memory as it being the ball that did it.
It all started when she reached for the foal she took, but the mother started yelling at her and she snapped…

Or maybe it’s just weirdbox with really fragile fluffies.

But yeah, Jellenheimer was how I wrote it.

1 Like

It really works as a sort of absurdist postmodern thing too. It being an actual ball and the author just ignoring even the basics of logic and reality in the name of needlessly spiting fluffies.

Or it’s like the stray dog stealing Jerry’s money instead of his food for Rick and Morty fans.

1 Like

It’s partly that as well.
I love absurdist fiction.

Fluffies playing with a dodge ball. :slight_smile:

I mean do balls normally have the ability to wield knives and spit?

Mine do :wink:

Hot damn, I just realized something.

Goober stomped “the monster” but one of his living foals was an alicorn, which means he doesn’t seem to have anything against alicorns. Logically, that would mean he stomped the jellenheimer. Braun’s reaction can be seen in a different light this way, too: the stress of realizing the munstah came back was what caused her to miscarry. It even fits with general jellen lore, where they’re shown to be placid unless aggravated in some way.

Or maybe I’m just overthinking this.

No, the foal’s wings were just hidden under it’s fluff.

Thought I had picked up on something clever there. Oh well.

It’s hard to tell with fluffies because they are as stupid as they are capricious.

LMAO WHAT

1 Like