Horrorbox/Gore Collection (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Look, fluffies are adorable and I love having them do silly fluffy things.
… I just also love it when cute things are secretly dark or innocently evil. Which is what lead to these images!

the ring

I think I just wanted to do a spooky-looking orc demon thing for this one. He needs to work on his love language though.
axe love

Honestly, still think this one’s cute. It kinda looks like “what? this was here when I got here”.
possession

This one’s inspired by a cute puzzle game called Irisu Syndrome, which has scribbles of bunnies killing themselves in various inventive ways. It’s tiled, so you can make it your wallpaper if you want!
wallpaper

Complete with artist! My favorite’s the buzzsaw one, he looks so happy about it.
life painting

I distinctly remember this one was a kind of vent art, because my chest/stomach were hurting. He’ll probably be fine.
hurts

don't look

And finally, a couple of ghosts! Because ghost fluffies.

spooky
Actually, the idea of an abuser making their fluff love them before killing it, only for the fluffy to not realize who killed it and come back as a ghost, sounds like a fun story concept. Too bad, edgy dude, you have a permanent pet fluff now and it can phase through walls.

40 Likes

I appreciate the better context for some of these images now, @SqueakyFriend !

1 Like

this one here is amazing!

1 Like

There would be so many fluffy ghosts…

1 Like

Dont trust the cute ones, they usually have an entire graveyard to hide.

The ghost idea is basically @CyclopsBurger’s Snack! ^^ there should be more ghost fluffs, they’re cute

1 Like

Your fluffy style is utterly awesome!

2 Likes