Hostile Takeover: Resolution (by SouthernKilling)

<<First | <Previous

End

74 Likes

That went about as well as one could’ve hoped for. Very good work! Love your coloring :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m no Picasso, but I can make a colorful bean and add fluff to it.

12 Likes

No love for you.

Only fire.

4 Likes

Yeah, not surprised, but I was hoping for better.

However, the fluffies have also shown themselves to be violent and untrustworthy. Hopefully the next batch has a better fate in store.

4 Likes

my heart goes out to red
but really only because the last comic was so cute :heart:

4 Likes

Good ending.

9 Likes

Well that ended… quietly and some burning fur and scream later on :joy:

Love how the smarty thinks hard but falla for the old trick.

3 Likes

You made great comedy there

1 Like

This came to mind with the doctor bunny XD

“Entropy is the natural order of the universe. I simply catalyze the process.”

1 Like

Hahaha she plays it very smart.

1 Like

She’s so nice! Why just yesterday she helped a little fluffy across the street…and into a furnace! Hahaha."

"Wait, what was that last part?’

“Uh, a furnished…fully furnished apartment!”

“Oh how nice.”

(Apologies to Penny Arcade.)

3 Likes

I can’t help but love that red one, he’s so sweet with his little ‘otay’s,’ I just want to give him some nice pats. But, faulty products must be dealt with, in this case with some burning fluff and screams of intense pain. Loved this little miniseries, your art is super cool! :]

1 Like

Haha you talked them right in to there own execution. I love this mini series of yours

1 Like

But those are the best kind, so long as their aggression is pointed towards mankind.

1 Like

If only one fluffy was to survive this, I want it to be the red one. He deserves a second chance. From my perspective, he seems frustrated and all he wanted was someone to love him and give him a home.

3 Likes

It would be highly unethical to let any biohazardous medical waste that has been slated for disposal out of the lab. It must be destroyed, per regulations.

However…our staff have been known to look the other way when given a bribe. Just saying…

3 Likes

How bout one of those absolutely gigantic catering pizzas or Krispy Kreme boxes?

1 Like