Hot Dog Fluffy causes end of world (by recreationalsadist)

The mad scientist Doctor (Redacted) laughed manically as his latest creation came to life.

“They called me mad! They said that I couldn’t make a fluffy that was also a living hot dog! BUT WHO’S LAUGHING NOW?!!!”

“Daddeh am waughing? Am happies? Fwuffy-dawg wub dat! Fwuffy-dawg make waughies tu!”

The fluffy hot dog tried to laugh, but then Dr. Fetterman threw it onto a grill.

“SCREEEEE!!! BUWNIE-HUWTIES!!! HEWP!!!”

Dr. (Redacted) put a slice of provolone cheese onto the fluffy hot dog instead and it screamed louder as it melted onto it.

When the still-alive hot dog was perfectly cooked Dr. Fetterman put it onto a bun and covered it with grilled onions and ketchup.

Then he ate it. Slowly. It screamed the whole time.

Then Dr. (Redacted) had a horrible realization.

“Shit! I should have used this one to make more of them. I just ate my only test subject! FUCK!!!”

Then he shrugged.

“Oh well, at least Project BBQ Midas is still viable.”

He turned to one of the kennels for his experiments. A golden-fluffed fluffy looked back at him.

“Daddeh, wai Midas smeww wike nummies?”

“Because that’s what you were created to be.”

“Nu wan be nummies, huhuhuuuuu…”

Dr. (Redacted) stepped outside his laboratory where he was immediately struck by lightning on the cloudless day.

He looked up at the sky, still-smoking.

“I’m NOT stopping! I WILL usurp your domain, God! And there’s NOTHING you can do to stop me! NOTHING!!!”

Rather than a lightning bolt the next things to drop were nukes.

Midas made his escape into the wasteland and became a legend. Dr. (Redacted) was rumored to have somehow survived, but nobody has seen him since that day.

Author’s Note: Wanted to do a hot dog fluffy story for hot dog day. Also wanted to do a prequel to @BFM101 's story here: I Survived Armageddon & All I Got Were These Lousy Fluffies: Prologue [By BFM101]

11 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

That lightning and nuke, that scientist indeed mad and abit stupid :joy:

2 Likes

~*Sends the doctir an invitation to this years bread fluffy bake off via carrier pigeon~