How Delightful (p2) (by Splendor)

72 Likes

Part 1

Tip toeing through the tulips intensifying

7 Likes

16 Likes

Could only imagine this in the voice of the crazy barber from Courage the Cowardly Dog

17 Likes

Oh, I’m sure there is nothing to worry about at all.

I’m sure this will all be just fine

doubt.jpg

3 Likes

Oh… Christ… I love this?!

7 Likes

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

4 Likes

oh i dont like this now

4 Likes

Freaky Fred? Best Courage character ever.

Naughty.

7 Likes

That was his name.
I couldn’t remember it for the life of me.

5 Likes

This is the first time in a while I’ve gotten creeped out by fluffy content, props bro, mad props.

I love the way the detailing, and smaller lines make the human feel inherently ‘unclean’ to look at when compared to the thicker more cartoon like lines of the foal

10 Likes

The text effect in this really helps sell that creepy factor for me.

6 Likes

My personal fav has to be either Ramzes or Katz UwU

4 Likes

HES GONNA EAT THE FLUFFY SHIT

3 Likes

Good choices! Seems like everyone liked Ramses. Katz was super rad.

Man, there were so many good villains and characters. Some of my personal faves were Fred, Cajun Fox, Goose God, Le Quack, and Fusilli. But, oof, there were so many.

That show was amazing.

5 Likes

I’ll definitely get a Courage tat on me, there aren’t many shows I want to honor on my body, but this is definitely one of them :heart:

5 Likes

That would be amazing. I’m with you on that one. If ink weren’t so crazy pricey around here, I’d totally do a Courage tat. Among many others.Still got a lot of unused real estate.

2 Likes

I plan to have Salad Fingers scare Courage with one of his finger puppets, and have a cyriak’s helicopter sheep flying in the background xD

5 Likes

This has gone from 0 to 1000 in an instant

2 Likes

Wow. Now that’s a combo! If you get a sketch of that one, I’ve gotta see it. :smiley:

4 Likes