How i can make a Story of Abuse?

Sup, im new in this Community i have a little question ¿How i can make content? Greetings.

4 Likes

Hi there. First of all welcome. Secondly are you more asking about how to post content or how to make/write content?

2 Likes

Both.

you can post here like you have, just under fluffy text self posting rather than community posts.

You can write it on the website or you can write it on your word processor of choice and just copy it in.

You can write whatever sort of scenario comes to mind, for a simple example write to story of how you would react and deal with a fluffy that had somehow snuck into your house and had made a mess while you were out? Would you just kick it out and clean up? Would you force it to eat its own shit and then kill it? Would you decide to pull all their teeth out for mouthing off at you? It’s your story, go wild.

3 Likes

A lawn invasion is the classic scenario. Obnoxious smarty with/without a herd, justfied in that the character is defending their property or family. Level of abuse can be adjusted as well as amount depending on the numbers of fluffies involved. Plus home scenario allows for simple but effective DIY traps.

1 Like

Reading and looking through the archives here is the next best bet. There are so many talented pieces to take inspiration from.

3 Likes

Also youll hear this alot which is PUT YOUR NAME on the title when doing stories or art…you can make it into a drinking game lmao

3 Likes

By the way, how old are you?

2 Likes

Definitely recommend this too. Before I wrote my first story I just consumed fluffy content for months

2 Likes