How I make my artworks (InfraredTurbine)

So, hello everyone. Just wanted to share this, so more ppl could discover they can start drawing too and stuff, so I decided to show how to do a simple comic or art.

step 01: Draw what you have in mind on paint. why ?
without planning, it would be a mess, so you must make a simple sketch of what is going to be, so you don’t get lost in the process.

Second, you use another program, that can let you separe layers. this way you can draw on different layers and then select what you want in the final project, and what you don’t.
I personally love to use Autodesk Sketchbook, and it’s free.

After selecting only what is going to be on the final project, you draw the definitive lines for the final project before coloring it.

After all set, you can color it, using some layer, that is under the one you used for making the lines.
Details like lights, simple shadows etc make all the difference, but how do I do them ?
a lot of practice and study (youtube is full of these)

Post it on the community and try to make some people get sickened but interested in your piece of art. xD jk.

So, just wanted to make it so ppl could have an idea where and how to start, stuff etc.
ps: I do have a drawing tablet, like the cheapest one xD you don’t need a professional one, you just need to practice a lot.

Btw you can also draw using your mouse, a lot of programs today help you to do so, sketchbook too, or even on paint you can do it etc, basically what I mean is: you need to practive and try.
also be aware that they are not going to be perfect the first time, but keep practicing.

enjoy!

ps: I also take commissions about stories and etc, you know.
~ InfraredTurbine

15 Likes

This motivates me to art and I’m scarred.

1 Like

everything that takes you out of your comfort zone will make you feel like that
you’ll only discover and you try and insist on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adding to my collection of art advice!

2 Likes