How many of you were/still are into MLP?

I’ve got lots of stuff from Mwike, Ginger_fig and others, but as I understand posting Ginger’s stuff is verboten, and I’m not sure about Mwike’s.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::laughing::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Wu am su funnu?

6 Likes

OHHHHH,

Nuffin.
:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

So that’s why I haven’t seen any of ginger_fig’s stuff on here! What happened? Again, I’ve been completely out of the loop until about a month ago.

5 Likes

I THINK (and don’t quote me here) that when FC first got started last fall @Virgil made a call-out to old Booru veterans to see if their works would/would not be allowed for posting on the new site. IIRC G’Fig was on the “no” list.

5 Likes

EDED NU UNDEWSTUND!

EDED GIB SOWWYPOOPIES FO
BEIN MEANY HUMIN!

6 Likes

Ppppppppppttthhhhhhhpptt!!!

):-b

3 Likes

And so, you assaulted me with…

Bread.
:expressionless:

3 Likes

Oh. See, my guess was that it was because of something ginger_fig did. When you said that posting his stuff was verboten, I thought it was because he had drawn something even FC couldn’t tolerate. You get what I mean. Something that would make even us people who draw pictures and write stories about childlike cartoon pig-horses being mutilated in a variety of creative ways say “aw hell naw”. So my guess was way off. Thanks.

4 Likes

IT AM SOWWYPOOPIES AN ID MAI WOOK WIKE BWEAD BECAWSE EDED DWEW ID ONWY IN A COUPWE OF MIWUTES!

AN DAD AM MEANIE DAS U NU HEWP EDED!

NU WIKE STUPI MEANY MISTA!

GIB SOWWY HOOFSIES!

5 Likes

Oh no, it wasn’t that bad. I guess Ginger didn’t want his/her art reposted, so…there we are. I have most all of it, but I can’t do anything with it right now.

4 Likes

First you assaulted me with a baguette, and now you attack me with a churro!!??
WTF!?

4 Likes

Nah, I get it, it’s a lesson in not jumping to conclusions for me.

5 Likes

ID AM POOPIES AN HOOFSIES YO DUMB IDIOWD!

5 Likes

'S’all good.
:blush:

4 Likes

AN NAO U AM JUST HABIN A CONEASATION WIT TAT SKEWIGUY AN IKNOWIN EDED!

5 Likes

WA AM MLP?

EDED NU KNU!

5 Likes

Ppppppppppttthhhhhhhpptt
(#2)

3 Likes

It is pronounced “MULP.”

3 Likes