How much a fluffy can eat??

Hello!! I dunno if this question has been asked before but id do it anyway.

Ive read a forced feed comic by blacklicron and a question reached my mind.

How much food a healthy fluffy should eat??

How many portions per day??

Whats the craziest amount of food an overweight fluffy can eat??

[Insert any other questions]

THANKS!!

3 Likes

“How much can a fluffy eat?”

Enough.

3 Likes

kill it by overweigth xd

1 Like

I imagine Fluffies to be close to human infants. They need to eat little but often, a trait put in by Hasbio so the Fluffy would be less likely to starve due to a forgetful owner.

It’s also why Ferals manage to cling on by chewing on the little food they’re able to find

9 Likes

They need to eat all the time because their digestive system is shit at absorbing nutrients, so they turn food into shit extrememly fast and can shit mere minutes after eating.

Id bet they can eat a fuckton, and they just shit it out faster the more you feed them. Maybe a Fluffy can handle like, 8 kg of food before it dies from overfeeding?

5 Likes

A 15 pound dog or cat should have 400 kcal a day, or maybe 1 to 2 cups of dry kibble, or 3 small tins of wet food.

This is consistent with how often I refill the feed for our two cats who free feed.

But. These are fluffies. They probably need slightly more kcal a day in very small portions.

2 Likes

Suppose we base ourselves on the diet of a medium-sized dog and double it due to its defective digestive system, we could deduce that it would be 600 kcal per meal and this if you do not over-pamper or over-feed this shitrat and this would be food, the amount would double if they are liquid foods or skettis, in conclusion it is cheaper for you to have a pet pig than one of these shitrats xD

3 Likes

Given how fat bestest and sensitive foals get, the limit may be more related to leptin and ghrelin (appetite hormones) than to stomach capacity. We know fluffies can stretch to abnormal limits, as seen in pregnancy, so there may not be a set limit.

1 Like

Agree!! thanks for commenting your headcanon :3

1 Like

Maybe if you use some abuse brand kibble, an ingestion can occur :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Ill say it deppends on fluffy size and situation, 1 cup per day for an adult stallion, 2 cups for a pregnant mare :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Buuuuut you can have a pair, make them reproduce and combine their foals in the food xd, its always cheaper to be an abuser than a hugboxer hahahah

1 Like

My guess is the limit is related to the quickness of the eating, give 1kg of food to a healthy store bought fluffy and it will explode, but repeat with a really overweight one and can chug the kilo easily

1 Like

So it’s just like humans. It’s possible to overeat over a period of time and gradually expand the stomach.