How Shmoo found Esmeralda, by AIDS

As per request by Oculusfluffy:

The story on how Shmoo found his sister. The last panel was actually drawn first.
Smhoo got a stint in the sorry-box and a scolding for trying to lie to his owner but Esmeralda got to stay.
Shmoo, being raised on Mr. Rogers and Bob Ross on TV (rather than Fluffy-TV garbage) now strives to be a good role model for his willful and competitive sister, which can be quite an undertaking, as will be seen later on.

50 Likes

God damn adorable.

4 Likes

Haha, thanks!

2 Likes

Neutral Good paragon.

3 Likes

Now that’s some quality hugbox

3 Likes

That’s my main flavour. :smiley:
But there are a few gruesome and gory stories in my repertoire, as you might remember.

3 Likes

I prefer your hugbox though! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Poopie pwace make poopie talkies” haha

5 Likes

Yeah. Shoo, like most fluffies have words, pre-programmed or made up by himself for various things. :slight_smile:

“poopie talkies” = fart
“Babbehnimals” = baby animals.

4 Likes

A nice lil story. I really dig your style. It’s like a mix of New Yorker and Jules Feiffer. Freeflowing it gives off a great energy and personality.

3 Likes

Truly heartwarming little tale. Shmoo may have gotten punished for lying, but I’m happy that even daddy couldn’t toss out a baby in need of help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My style was developed during RPG-sessions for speed and expression (usually for humorous effect). The open lines makes for a dynamism that works well for a high pace of doodling, in my experience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Their dad knows that discipline is needed, especially for fairly young fluffies.
As long as it’s not unduly strict, I don’t feel it was wrong to admonish Shmoo for dishonesty, no matter the good intentions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay AIDS is back and active!
… that’s a sentence that I didn’t think I’d be saying today…
Anyway! Love your stuff, look forward to more!

1 Like

At the moment I’m just re-uploading older stuff but hopefully there are enough newcomers to cause at least a few chuckles.

2 Likes

Lol you would say he’s talking shit haha

1 Like

That’s such an obvious joke, I’m ashamed I didn’t think of it myself! :smiley:

Lol it’s ok there are a shit ton of jokes ppl can add

1 Like