How the mighty have fallen by (that1hugboxer)

“Well. Well. Well. Of all the things I expected to see here today, I can honestly say this particular scenario wasn’t on that list.” You look down at the three legged fluffy in the sanctuary’s drop off area. “Oh don’t worry Sam I’ll be taking this one for myself” you gently pick the three legged fluffy up and carry him to the back room. Judging by his expression The fluffy recognizes who you are and begins panicking and trying to barter with you. “Pwease Niceie mista nu huwty !am gud fwuffy now !” You gently place him on an examination table and take his vitals and measurements. You check his chart. “Interesting…. A gen 1.”
You glance over at the terrified fluffy

“It’s been quite a while…Quicksilver.”

Quicksilver slinks down shivering in fear. “You know what? I think I’ll take you home with me.” Quicksilver began to cry uncontrollably. “But first I have to do something. “ you place him in a pet carrier and take him with you to the workshop. Quicksilver’s eyes frantically scanned the workshop filled with tools of various kinds. “Hey! Daltan! I got a special request for you!” A burly man in dark green jumpsuit and white bandanna. Rises from a drafting desk and approaches you. One of Dalton’s large hairy knuckled hands stroke his bushy beard as he looks over the trembling quicksilver. A low gravely and drawn out “Hmmmmm.” Bellows forth from Daltan’s closed lips. “It seems simple enough, but won’t this traumatize little Odis?” You tell daltan that Odis will not be present during the process. “ in that case I’ll be more than happy to help , but I’ll have to keep Quicksilver with me for the next couple of days. Need to make sure he’s compatible.” Daltan leans in blocking view of his mouth with the back of his hand. “We don’t want a repeat of last time.” “No sir” you respond ,before leaving quicksilver with Daltan.

10 Likes

<3

1 Like