How the mighty have fallen part 2 by (that1hugboxer)

Good morning hopscotch.” Daltan said .Quicksilver looked around the workshop as the blanket was lifted from his pet carrier. Daltan points to a food bowl as he opens the pet carrier.“Alright Hopscotch we got a big day ahead of us so I gave you a little extra kibble to help tide you over until lunch.” Quicksilver looks at Daltan confused. “What’s the matter hopscotch? Smarty got your tongue?” “Fwuffy nu am hopscotch, fwuffy am kwiksiwva!” Daltan laughs. “Oh what an imagination you have Hopscotch.” Quicksilver occasionally argued with Daltan over his name, each time met with more laughter than the last. Quicksilver eventually stopped arguing and just accepted Hopscotch as his nickname. Daltan got to work looking measuring Quicksilver’s legs . “Looks like you still have a portion of your damaged leg hopscotch.” Suddenly quicksilver blacks out. He wakes up groggy and in pain. “Sorry about tricking you hopscotch but I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.” Quicksilver looks down to see a brown leg grafted on to his stump. “Your new daddy made It very clear to me that you were to receive a brown leg to keep you humble.” “Whewe weggie come fwom?”
“Oh that’s the surprise Hopscotch!”
Daltan takes Quicksilver to a room filled with fluffies suspended in tanks of a strange pale yellow liquid.”you see hopscotch there are a lot of really good fluffies that get body parts taken away by bad humans and bad fluffies, and there’s a lot of really bad fluffies that have have working body parts .” A robotic arm lowers into one of the tanks and severs the front right leg of the now frantic fluffy within. The fluffy writhes with pain as their stump rapidly regenerates into a new leg. The severed leg is removed from the tank and grafted on the stump of a pillow fluff. This process is repeated with the back left , front left and back right legs until all are grafted to the recipient.Daltan looks down at Quicksilver “this is the fate of smarties who refuse to change their ways. Your new daddy decided to give you another chance even after all the trouble you caused. If you waste this one (he points to a vacant tank)then you go in the tank and you never come out. Is that clear Quicksilver?”

7 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Ooh, grafting and Regen tanks~

2 Likes