How would a fluffy try to kill a human?

Technically, that fluffy’s intention was just to turn the light off in hopes that the pregnant wife would accidentally trip and fall, but yeah.
Also, would a mega bear sized fluffy mauling a human be kind of against the cord of conduct tho?

1 Like

Something I read on the old fluffy wiki that I have yet to see anyone regurgitate is that if a fluffy eats enough boysenberries, they will produce cyanide gas as flatulence. This is deciding on several factors too. Like how much cyanide gas could a fluffy produce and is it enough to kill a human, would you need more than one fluffy for the job , also would a fluffy be smart enough to figure it out .

Fluffies that are abused enough might wish “forevah sweepies “ on a human but would nit have the cojones to actually carry it out. They simply don’t have the intelligence or viciousness to pull off murder on a species other than their own kind. Any killing of a human would have to be pure accidental (I.e fire or electricity) and would almost certainty result in the fluffy dying as well.

4 Likes

@Elcucuyfeo pretty much covers it there. It was a very weird bit of fluffy lore that was very popular the first time I poked my head in on fluffy stuff.

Hmm depends on the age of the human and about how many Fluffys we are talking. IF human Toddler one Fluffy alone could kill him easily. Example stomping, bites even starting to eat the baby when it’s still alive, and suffocating true sitting on its face or drowning it in shit. A child betwen 3 and 6, if Fluffy alone se killing adult, if in larger group they would kill it like the Toddler. Older than 6 to 99 if Fluffy alone try to trip the human if we talk about a mega Herd like a toddler because at this point you just get swarmed.

Smothering in our sleep. It’s the only realistic scenario in which an average fluffy could hope to purposely kill a healthy adult human.

Pillows are traditionally used for that!

Glances at Racecar

Racecar is for…other things.

1 Like

I remember a comic on Reddit where a fluffy somehow managed to get on a high shelf with a ship in a bottle on it, called his friend over, pushed it on him, watched his owner clean up the mess. And as his owner stopped in the doorway he bent over to pick up a penny and above the doorway there was an axe hanging.

Flailing ineffectually with their soft little hooves is the most obvious answer.

For unintentionally fatal revenges I’ve suggested before, the fluffy could pee on his stairs to make his house dirty, but the pee freezes overnight and causes the human to slip and fall when he steps outside in the morning. Or carry a lit cigarette stump under his house to fill it with nasty smoke, setting the building on fire by accident.

For silly/weirdboxy attempts, the first I thought of was to leave a dollar bill for the human to find - but hide a scary picture underneath it to spook him as he picks it up. Or try to build a lightning rod, cleverly positioned under his bed.

Mass-rush tactics. Even fluffies can come up with something as simple as overbearing with sheer numbers. Of course, it depends on how big and heavy your fluffies can get.

I’ve got fluffies that can grow to giant size, is that big and heavy enough?

Mine range from field mice to actual ponies normally, so yeah

1 Like

To be fair, growing to giant size isn’t something all fluffies in my headcanon can do.

Superpowers are a thing in my headcanon, that’s why those fluffies can do it.

Trying to sic an alicorn on them.
Alicorns are ‘munstahs’ so the fluffy would assume the alicorn would kill the human.

3 Likes

Let’s start with the dumbest, most naive shit that a fluffy would try: sorry hoofsies, sorry poopies, and biting. The first might elicit a laugh. The second might elicit a laugh or immediately lethal violence. The third would be met with a good kick if the fluffy is lucky, and there is no limit to what kind of pain and violence could be inflicted on the fluffy if it is unlucky.

Let’s assume that the fluffy has some brains and has studied the problem. They would probably figure out that one fluffy v. one human is a hilariously easy win for the human, so they would need a gang of fluffies to take out one human.

IMO they would need to execute a three part plan.

Part one: get the human on the ground. They might wait until the human is asleep, but barring that, they would have to trip the human. Tripping is dangerous for both the fluffy and the human as there’s a risk of serious injury to both. The fluffy would have to be reckless or brave to attempt it.

Part two: restrain the human. This is no trivial matter. You would need a lot of weight or a lot of restraints to do it, or you’d have to get lucky with the human’s injuries. Even a human on the ground can brutalize fluffies in ways that are hilarious/horrific and not necessarily immediately lethal, and it would take a stiff upper lip for fluffies to keep up their morale. But let’s assume that the fluffies overcome these obstacles and manage to pin the human down.

Part three: suffocation. This is really the easiest way to end a human’s life. A fluffy can accomplish this by smothering a human with fluffy bodies, or with sorry poopies.

That one makes me smile. You win the making me smile award.

2 Likes

Deadly cuddles! Just climb up and plop on daddy as he sleeps, your fluff is so very warm it would never backfire and suffocate them!

For tripping, a combination of elderly person (more likely to be incapacitated when falling), along with a flight of stairs, an armful of groceries, and fluffies weaving around their legs would bring them them. Even hurt from the fall the fluffy couldn’t hurt them with their hooves, but they could drown in sorry poopies or eventually expire from their injuries if not found.

One story had a herd block up a road in an attempt to make cars swerve off the road, one woman died in such a way via shit drowning whilst the rest of the fluffies went for her groceries. They tried the same trick with her husband later on, but he plowed through them instead.

So basically smart fluffies know they can’t overpower humans, but they can put humans in situations where they critically injure or kill themselves.

1 Like

I don’t think fluffies would be smart enough to think of something. They are not good in the thinking department after all. They’ll do the usual: sorry hoofsies, sorry poopies, trying to bite your leg, “mean” words, and that’s about it.

HOWEVER, if the environment had something very close they could interact with it and cause some Final Destination tier death.

So much for a ‘realistic’ approach. Weirdbox could yield way more, just look at some really old posts in that category. Fluffies would end up on a shelf if you are not looking, drown on their own saliva, or other cartoony stuff.

Drop a bowling ball on there head