Hugboxer (by: NekuChan)

So I’ve been working on this comic for 2 days and still on sketches, it’s gonna be my longer comic yet and I got stuck on some part of the story since my idea sudenly flipped and I lost track of the story since I tend to draw on the way and not previously write something. Anyways wanted a little break today to draw some humans and practice a new hair style yet fluffies still appeard on my sketch so I ended up doing a face reveal of Rex and Dolly’s owner. No name yet since I’m bad with those so she is just the Hugboxer girl for me.

EDIT: The girl’s name is now “Melanie” thanks to @I-Wub-Gwittew !

97 Likes

Cute :heart:

3 Likes

Way hello there :heart_eyes: she is a wise owner too :blush:

3 Likes

Very cute!

How do you decide on skin tones? I never quite know what to do on those, nevermind for sharing or other details.

2 Likes

woww, just that

1 Like

Love this pic! I especially love the kind eyes you gave this woman, makes her look motherly in the best way possible!

If you’re willing to take a request, could you name the woman “Melanie”?

1 Like

Honestly I just pick a color and go around the tone area until I find one I like depending on the colors I’m using, in this case pastel colors tend to be more “grey” if the drawing has brighter colors I pick more on the pink/brown color.

1 Like

I’m bad naming but that sounds like a cute name! :slight_smile: Melanie it is!

1 Like

She cute.
tumblr_nlg39a3ydX1tesiixo1_500

how come I didn’t give this post a like before
gasp!

1 Like

:heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

you don’t know how much i love this .

3 Likes

Adopted fluffy is realy good :wink:

How adorable.