Hugboxer’s breaking point pt. 5 [by dunnomaybe]

Chaos, but it’s going towards what I want.

Was given money as compensation for getting most of my stuff destroyed, first thing I bought was a batch of the ink pens I make these with.

35 Likes

Kill the fucking Bitch mare, Or make it so she can never have any fucking foals again. Ooh you know what, Make her eather fucking baby she had with the smarty. You can’t comprehend how much i want this Worthless piece of shit of a mate to fucking suffer .

2 Likes

I mean… cannibalising the dead to feed the living isn’t THAT terrible, yeah it’s probably traumatic as hell for the mum but the psycho does recognise that eating the dead babies will produce milk for the ones that live.

On the other hand, it’s only by her hoofs that the dead ones are dead. Which means she’s far too sociopathic to be left alive and can only be sorted with a hammer to the forehead.

10 Likes

This comment killed my depression

i hope the Psychopath Mare Dies the first . I haven’t Hated a Mare this much in my life ,

1 Like

May start working on a gift fluffy for ya

1 Like

Pastel I could cry, that’d be most lovely!

gonna be a girl and more well mannered rather then this psycho bitch

1 Like

Ayyy glad to hear that!

1 Like

Buuuuuut helping yourself to the expensive liquor is still an option.

1 Like

Difficult to tell if the two dead newborn foals are brown (poopies) or not, but anyway, so far, the helper mare doesn’t seem to have done anything wrong so far.

2 Likes

The “helping” mare deserves to be a goddamn milk bag at this point. Fuck her.

1 Like

I’m siding with you on this one, cannibalism of stillborn or disabled foals is the sort sociopathy a feral herd would need to survive. Killing healthy foals because of a preference for brightly coloured coats is just going to hurt them in the long run.

So brutally slaughtering her is a kindness if you think about it.

2 Likes

Technically nobody is in the wrong here, that feral would of had to depend on special_freinds to find nummies or had to scavenge for food herself, she probably seen many feral mares resorting to eating the dead/bad colored foals out of desperation for a food source, woudnt surprise me if the feral mare doesnt even comprehend the idea of a fluffy having a abundance of food available to her whenever so the feral could be looking at it as making the most of a bad situation not realising its not only unessecery but also extreamly traumatic for a domestic fluffy and babies as they know nothing of that world.

Or shes a psycho sure :shrug:

2 Likes