Huggies for Bestest Babbeh (by Anonymunstah)

Hello ! First time posting, and first time drawing Fluffies ! I do enjoy Fluffy abuse when it is well deserved ~

Idk if I’ll ever make more, but please do enjoy this piece

101 Likes

He knows

7 Likes

What a great first post! I feel a surge of great artists coming here, wonderful job :slight_smile: I love the way punishment never seen anything like it.

10 Likes

Glad the purple bitch got pillowed. And at least Coco gets a happy ending.

5 Likes

Gonna be a Ty-die teddie with all those red splotches. :slight_smile:

At first I was like ‘bipedal fluffies, an interesting creative liberty’ till I saw it was just for the scene. ~chuckle~

3 Likes

PUT A GLORYHOLE ON THAT BEAAAAAR

Y’know… Coco may need it in a future

5 Likes

Make more.

3 Likes

There’ve been a few “fluffy to a toy for another fluffy” posts, some of which are very good especially involving micros. This though? Has an extra degree of sadism. And as a Poopie White Knight (at least if they aren’t an asshole for other reasons), some payback even if he doesn’t know (I totally think he does) is wonderful.

Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Dude, this is fantastic! I love your style. For a newbie, you have a great grasp of fluffies. Please stick around and consider drawing more!

I wonder if Daddeh feeds and vents the huggue fwend when good babbeh is sleeping? You know, prolong the torture.

3 Likes

Amazing first post my guy! I love the way you draw these byproducts of playing god, they’re so cute! Dumbass bestest got what he deserves!

2 Likes

What’s the black seashell looking thing?

1 Like

Perhaps :^)

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Daddeh’s hand.

1 Like

Absolutely great stuff! Love the forethought to put the pins through the exterior of the bear so they can self retract and be pushed back in!

1 Like

Bro think he’s William Afton :skull: