Huggies not dwuggies (Creeper)

Third entry for Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #3

Earl looked at the lone blue and yellow maned earthy stallion through a two way mirror, he sat trembling in terror for no apparent reason looking around. Jake was standing next to him watching curiously the fluffy starting to loose it’s grip again at the stuffy friend next to it and started screaming again when the motorized toy moved.

“Soooo… How long has this fluffy been on anxiety drugs exactly?”

“Two weeks, three days and I’ve steadily raised the dose over the course of the experiment.”

“Are you sure this will improve the strength of the hide? Leather from fluffies is decent but is it worth the cost of the drugs?”

“Leather made from fluffies in constant distress physical or emotional gains durability on par with kangaroo hide some of the best leather on the planet. We do this and we can definitely raise our prices with that fashion company we sell to. This little guys so wired I hardly have to do anything to get him to freak out, watch this.” Picking up a remote set.

The fluffy in the safe room was starting to calm down a bit his breath hoarse and ragged, heart pounding, every thing terrified him but he had know idea why. Then the teddy bear sitting next to him stood up and looked at him as its eyes started glowing bright red.

“The nummies are filled with poison and its going make your peepee place fall off.” Earl’s voice echoed from the bear.

In the fluffy’s drug addled mind what he saw was warped and twisted growing tall and shadowy as the words dealt him the bad news.

-NUUUUUUUU! FWUFFY NEED PEEPEE PWACE FOW GOOD PEEPEES AND GOOD FEEWS!! NU WAN BE MAWE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HRGK!-

The fluffy clutched at his chest and fell over hyperventilating in a growing pool of shit and piss.

“So how do you propose we do this in a factory setting? IF we decide to do this.”

" Basically lace the food with the drug and either play scary shit over some speakers in the barn and maybe some TVs playing a twenty four hour loop of fluff-TV after dark. Y’know all the torture and punishment shows."

“Do a test group first, I don’t want our stock dying of heart attacks before they’re ready for harvest.” Looking back into the test room.

The little fluffy in the room still clutched his chest as the toy continued to dance but all he saw was a spinning monster full of gnashing teeth and claws.

13 Likes

Damn dude I’d be having a similar reaction if a teddy bear told me my dick was going to fall off

8 Likes

Isn’t a two-way mirror just a window

1 Like

A two way mirror is a regular mirror on one side and a window on the other. they’re in every police interrogation room so they can see you but all you get is your reflection.

1 Like

To be fair if your precious toy told you that the food you eat was gonna make your ween fall off, you’d be scared too!

2 Likes

Benadryl overdose? Lol

Hilarious lol