Huggies save lifes (By: NekuChan)

Sooo… out of curiosity, would you be willing to make a ending where se still hets abused (I know the breeder died, but she could still like sit in her own shit and the children just die) that would please my sick needs. If not, how much would it cost as a commission?

1 Like

once it happened, fate becomes absolute

2 Likes

This fluffy in particular was made for abuse to hugbox transition, I already have a few more hugbox stuff to do with her and her owner.
But if you want a fluffie to go from hugbox to abuse or die on her shit with her foals you can send me a private message, since I do commissions :3

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing more of this fluffy and her new family.

I’ve been working on a story for a while and have a scene I was thinking of getting done as a commission. I always like your art, so around the time I write the chapter, would it be alright to message you and see if it’s possible?

5 Likes

Yeah, I kinda liked Puffy too <3

Awww thanks! :'D and sure! I’m kinda working on my commision sheet, it’s basically done I’m just struggling a little with payment alternatives to paypal (since I have a limit in my country) But I doubt I’ll get to that limit so feel free to send me a message :slight_smile:

5 Likes

She maimed that fluffy just for social media points? damn…

5 Likes

she was gonna do it anyways for breeding, just decided to post it as make as if she has rescued her to inflate her ego.

5 Likes

Well she is now 8ft under of dirt and rotting, karma for her ego and social media

4 Likes

8 ft is too kind for her. I’d say 2 ft so the coyotes can have a nice meal.

5 Likes

You just know some “family friendly” accounts would actually do that shit, like the twist of it.

4 Likes

This actually made me feel genuinely warm inside. It’s either the post or the bit of hot pocket I ate without blowing on it first

3 Likes

Maybe the second (?) be careful while eating sexy food xD

3 Likes

WAIT A SECOND! HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE TV! THE BREEDER WAS THE SAME PERSON FROM THIS POST> THIS BREEDER BITCH ALMOST GOT DOLLY!

Or the breeder and the lady who wanted Dolly are two separate people and the woman who wanted Dolly died.

BUT I THINK IT’S THE FIRST ONE!

EDIT: yep it’s the first. Went to the other post again and saw that the chick had a pic of Puffy on her phone and said that Puffy was her mill mare

EDIT 2: Sorry that I typed in all caps btw

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re the same one xD a foal from her older mill mare is also Rex’s mom. (the pink one) It’s all connected~

5 Likes

Didn’t notice she was Rex’s mom. Thank you for pointing that out.

4 Likes

So Puffy is Rex’ aunt?

2 Likes

yes!

2 Likes

Stories like this always give me so much joy. Seeing that representation from the nonverbal, presumably autistic kid makes me very happy, even if it’s just from a comic about a fictional animal finding a new, loving home.

5 Likes

Wait a second… That owner that had the heart attack was the same owner who try buy off that one white fluffy from that girl.

She actually did die! But before her death she did mess up thing to this fluffy. Made it into a breeder. Glad she was saved.

yeah, I made the reaction of the other comic as a joke but ended up rolling with it since I needed an excuse for the breeder to sudenly dissapear xD

1 Like