Huggies save lifes (By: NekuChan)

puffy 01
puffy 02
puffy 03

I promised her a hugbox ending and people have wondered why I don’t make much hugbox latetly, so here’s this.

A little more of Puffy’s New life.
The Pink alicorn’s story
Puffy’s Owner “accident”

329 Likes

Thank you :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Damn, that’s nice.

16 Likes

MY HEART! I LOVE PUFFY AND HER NEW NONVERBAL OWNER SO MUCH AHHH

29 Likes

You’re one of the best making real life parallels with the Fluffyverse, man. I appreciate a lot that you share your work with all of us.

28 Likes

He talks, just not much because you know… dissabilities. They got the fluffy to help him socialize and talk more

15 Likes

I’m glad she’s got a much better life now, though I somewhat worry about those babies at the end. Hopefully she wasn’t forced into it like before, I imagine it wouldn’t be easy for her to say what she wanted. Maybe they asked her if she wanted babies again.

8 Likes

That’s some good hugbox! (but also some good abuse)

So from what I understand, the fluffy’s “mummah” was a social media influencer who fake-rescued a fluffy for likes? There’s some assholes who do that IRL with real live animals, so yeah, fluffies would totally get that treatment if they were real.

EDIT: Oh, I see, it’s a continuation from another comic! Rot in hell breeder girl.

30 Likes

yeah, like I once commented, all my comics happen in the same universe. The pink alicorn also appears on other comic so it’s all connected :smiley:

10 Likes

The scene where she’s rescued particularly gets to me. I’ve done cleaning in several deceased hoarder’s homes and its always heartbreaking finding their pets, dead or alive.

20 Likes

NekuChan dwaw bestes babbehs

6 Likes

That was heart warming.

5 Likes

Very cute. :slight_smile: I’m guessing the kid is meant to be autistic or something?

6 Likes

indeed :slight_smile: or maybe just socially awkward.

8 Likes

I’m just happy the breeder is dead. And puffy, finally gets a life she deserves.

11 Likes

Never have I wanted to dropkick a person more than that breeder girl :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::axe:

7 Likes

I need names and addresses NOW

4 Likes

A young and healthy social media influencer and animal abuser just gets a heartattack and dies?

Well, that’s what the official police report says anyway. :wink::shushing_face::smirk: And that’s all that matters. :kissing_smiling_eyes::relieved:

10 Likes

Its sad on the first part. love the link to that breeder who died, serves her right!

Sad but at least she finally found a new home and have babies she can see and hear. :cry:

Great story as always @NekuChan :+1:

7 Likes

When it comes to people, pets, and good fluffies, it’s never too late to have a new start. ;w;

8 Likes